Rubbish chute fogging and roaches

Rollagt

Supersonic

The rubbish chute is built inside my kitchen too. What we do is use tape to cover the perimeter around the chute.

And remember not to remove the tape right after the fogging. Roaches don't die immediately but they will struggle inside the chute and move instinctively towards fresh air. This could go on for hours after the fogging. So if you remove the tape right after the fogging, the roaches will just climb into your kitchen.

Best bet is to remove the tape the day after a fogging.

You are right. Best is remove 2 days after fogging. Lol. Also when you remove the tape also must be careful that some roaches could still be alive at the edge of the parameter and jump out when you remove the tape.

Looks like there is no rubbish chute design that can stop roaches from crawling out 100%. Still must tape here tape there.

↡ Advertisement

On 6/21/2019 at 11:12 PM, 13177 said:

You are right. Best is remove 2 days after fogging. Lol. Also when you remove the tape also must be careful that some roaches could still be alive at the edge of the parameter and jump out when you remove the tape.

Looks like there is no rubbish chute design that can stop roaches from crawling out 100%. Still must tape here tape there.

i don't know why they cannot have extra rubber seal at the edge to prevent airflow and bug-flow.

maybe that extra rubber extra $1 nia....

1 hour ago, archcherub said:

i don't know why they cannot have extra rubber seal at the edge to prevent airflow and bug-flow.

maybe that extra rubber extra $1 nia....

Dont know it is the design problem or what lo. Maybe even there have the rubber seal also not 100% pest free.

↡ Advertisement