Black civic SFW 186* S SLE/TPE 21JUL13

Alg

Dear owner of SFW 186* S,

I know your civic is very very powerful. On 21 Jul 2013 7.20pm on TPE entering SLE towards BKE, you cut in so sharply and jam brake, then you did something so childish my son onboard was laughing, you spray water..... :D What was that for? Cleaning your windscreen?

Then you sped off after that.... [confused] [confused]

From 4th lane entering SLE all the way to 1st lane, you are lucky the sunny behind you jam brake on the 1st lane.

Anyway, if you think your civic is so powerful always wanted to jio people for a race, maybe you can try some trees along Upp Thomson or wall or railing. Because if you crash, wanbao will just have a small corner reporting some young kids speeding and crashed onto railing. Or else you will caused some innocent hardworking folks who always the one killed by you this type of idiot.

Anyway, video of you cutting in and spraying water [laugh] I just sent to TP.

Good luck.

Oh, remember to chose a bigger tree to test your civic.

↡ Advertisement

Maybe he sent video together with the camera n storage device to tp! :ph34r:

Together with the car as well, since cam mounted in car [laugh].

(edited)

Encountered a dumb fark *** 813 * silver FD2R with GT wing today also. Drove like a c--t along CTE.

Wah...silver fd2r...fierce wan! Its not the car...its the driver. I oso kana by white ctr....slight corner at 70 fella brake hard. Give me a fright oni as i was confident he can make the corner at 70 n i was pretty close! :wacko:

Edited by Eviilusion

honda civic powerful meh? >.< like cannot run like that.. hahahaa!

Normal civic? Well, maybe but I hope you are not referring to the FD2R model.. [rolleyes]