KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

Hi everyone, am new here. Will be collecting my new K3 aurora black this Friday. Hope to share and exchange ideas here.

who...nice color..

time to lut ur ride jialat jialat

↡ Advertisement

ehhh i dun really follow that except for not whacking it.. but i already went 90-100 within 1000km mileage.

What manual suggest is rev within 4k rpm for first 2000km..

Wad im wondering is manual suggest Ron91 is sufficient meaning K3 can take 92 petrol, C&C suggest 95.

What is the proper way to run in?? [:)] Used to understand not to go beyond 80km/h with my first car back in 1997

Just drive normally will do,just don't rev until redline will do,4000rpm limit can reach at least 160km/h in top gear..[2250 rpm@100km/h in 6th gear].

ehhh i dun really follow that except for not whacking it.. but i already went 90-100 within 1000km mileage.

What manual suggest is rev within 4k rpm for first 2000km..

Wad im wondering is manual suggest Ron91 is sufficient meaning K3 can take 92 petrol, C&C suggest 95.

I used only 98 petrol,Caltex Platinum....comfirmed engine used 10 years very little carbon built-up.

Just drive normally will do,just don't rev until redline will do,4000rpm limit can reach at least 160km/h in top gear..[2250 rpm@100km/h in 6th gear].

I used only 98 petrol,Caltex Platinum....comfirmed engine used 10 years very little carbon built-up.

lol

I been using 92 on my previous ride no issue since minimum was stated as 91.

I probably use 95 for now. Not worried abt carbon build up cos whack to genting few times a year [drivingcar]

Sorry for silly question, but in case of snow white exterior and black/white interior, may I know whether is it difficult to maintain?

How often we need to wash the car?

I always like the KIA KDM badge. Any K3 badging with this?

mPtYe5z5PurKsjnyKJLHldw.jpg

should be able to get from accessories shops.. i saw 1 fb group page selling such accessories for Forte.

Sorry for silly question, but in case of snow white exterior and black/white interior, may I know whether is it difficult to maintain?

Depends on usage, weather, location and everything lol

For me, my usual practice is to wash and apply a layer of wax at least once a week. Detail the interior once every 2 weeks.

White exterior, black interior here.

My previous ride was black and I had to go Changi and Tuas Naval base often, either sand blasted or full of mud so I could wash up to 2 - 3 times a week.

I always like the KIA KDM badge. Any K3 badging with this?

mPtYe5z5PurKsjnyKJLHldw.jpg

i bought mine from the ceratofortekoup.sg forum :)

bought the one with the k3 word but i also saw this

yeah! I will getting my K3 soon....

congrats :)

Depend where you park too. If open air carpark, you tend to have a lot of tree 'juice', leaves, birdshit etc. I have to do some basic wiping with cloth daily if I fussy, but if close 1 eye, won't die. However, by 2nd week if never wash car, it will be quite noticeable. Most of the time I wash car weekly myself.

White interior is more problematic, sometimes even jeans can come out color on the white leather, then it is gg-ed..

I wanted white interior a lot but my wife stopped me. I am glad she did though. Maintaining the exterior is tiring enough.

If you have MSCP, maybe exterior will be easier to maintain.

Edited by Vitaminc1231

I believe the most toughest part to maintain a car paint, regardless what colour is watermarks stains.

Just do PPS and after 3-4 years if haven't change car, respray haha. :D

Edited by Vitaminc1231

May I know what to take note or inspect when taking new ride?

New car nothing much,jusy note the mileage,make sure is below 30km.

↡ Advertisement