KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

Do note that it voids the warranty if they see this device on the engine when you do servicing.

I once void a car with the broquet in the engine but give chance if he takes it out.

rschip not installed at the engine...

↡ Advertisement

Maybe every couple of years company close shop and open under new name.. so lifetime warranty no issue.. [:p]

Hi Bro, happen to browse through here. We offer lifetime warranty not because we will close and change company. Products has been tested by SGS on durability, chemical, hardness, thickness, salt, Toxic too. Not only that, Ceramic PRO has been awarded "Asia Best Brand Award" - AEEF. We got REACH compliance too. 

FYI, We started by George single handed as a mobile polisher since 2009. And till date, His 2nd fully air conditioned outlet will be up and running next month.  We are growing as years goers by.  [;)]  

Err.. Not trying to defend Kia SE, but isn't the eurostyle something that has to be negotiated over? Well, if can't outspeak the SE, then...

It might be just me, but when my SE tried to offer me deal of free eurostyle, I negotiated for discount instead. I think eurostyle is good, but will not be as useful to me.

bro, mine best, don't even give me Eurostyle HU and reverse cam..

skali we sama sama SE... they keep for own use?

Err.. Not trying to defend Kia SE, but isn't the eurostyle something that has to be negotiated over? Well, if can't outspeak the SE, then...

It might be just me, but when my SE tried to offer me deal of free eurostyle, I negotiated for discount instead. I think eurostyle is good, but will not be as useful to me.

Well, there's sure to be bad eggs among the good ones..

Of course, to the SE, there's difficult customers among easy going ones...

Maybe my SE regards me as difficult who didn't insist on having those freebies...

Having that said, each to his/her own..

Few bro here strongly recommended a few SE such as Alvin Tham, Sam Ang or Wai Ho.. :)

Yeah.. I might be a difficult customer myself.. Lol.. But I always feel that I might get better deal that what I had!! For example, getting both discount and eurostyle..

Well, there's sure to be bad eggs among the good ones..

Of course, to the SE, there's difficult customers among easy going ones...

Maybe my SE regards me as difficult who didn't insist on having those freebies...

Having that said, each to his/her own..

Few bro here strongly recommended a few SE such as Alvin Tham, Sam Ang or Wai Ho.. :)

mine never... :(

I got the switchover to the Eurostyle HU and they boxed up the default radio in my boot when i collected the car...

Now the box still in my boot and I can't get rid (ie sell off ) this default radio as I tink no other car can fit it...

Now thinking what to do with this radio....  [sweatdrop]

Hi Bro, happen to browse through here. We offer lifetime warranty not because we will close and change company. Products has been tested by SGS on durability, chemical, hardness, thickness, salt, Toxic too. Not only that, Ceramic PRO has been awarded "Asia Best Brand Award" - AEEF. We got REACH compliance too.

FYI, We started by George single handed as a mobile polisher since 2009. And till date, His 2nd fully air conditioned outlet will be up and running next month. We are growing as years goers by. [;)]

How come the coating cannot resist stone chips

bro, mine best, don't even give me Eurostyle HU and reverse cam..  

skali we sama sama SE... they keep for own use?

My SE quite good actually... give me a discount where usually need trade-in to get it..

I got the switchover to the Eurostyle HU and they boxed up the default radio in my boot when i collected the car...

Now the box still in my boot and I can't get rid (ie sell off ) this default radio as I tink no other car can fit it...

Now thinking what to do with this radio....  [sweatdrop]

You are right bro... even return back to me... dunno what to do with it also... :P

But after 1 year use of Eurostyle... give me intermittent problem..

1) After switch to reverse camera (R gear), Eurostyle refused to switch back to normal mode

2) No sound

3) Touch screen no response

4) System sometimes lag..

5) GPS software failed to load or hang while in use (not to mention map currently is not updated, update need to pay.. $100. A)? Already three new location not in current maps data...

Well, all the problems above can be resolve by not sending back to C&C.... by totally switch of the car.. and wait for a while... Not to much a problem for me..

Not the best HU IMHO...

Edited by Hybridcar

You are right bro... even return back to me... dunno what to do with it also... :P

1) After switch to reverse camera (R gear), Eurostyle refused to switch back to normal mode

2) No sound

5) GPS software failed to load or hang while in use (not to mention map currently is not updated, update need to pay.. $100. A)? Already three new location not in current maps data...

Well, all the problems above can be resolve by not sending back to C&C.... by totally switch of the car.. and wait for a while... Not to much a problem for me..

Not the best HU IMHO...

Bro, you can return the set to be serviced by the third party installer.... This Eurostyle HU actually has more capability that was installed when we got the car.. e.g. it has 5.1ch capability etc... if you take out the HU, you can see the capability listed on the sticker on the inside of the set as well as look at the port descriptions behind.. think you just need to get the correct cables for the ports behind and get your outside installer to set it up for you... I  tried to buy the other cables online but cannot find the OEM mfr of this set to get them from.. maybe some kind bros here may have the lobang and hope can share with us....

Wa 5.1....watch movie ah keke

Bro, you can return the set to be serviced by the third party installer.... This Eurostyle HU actually has more capability that was installed when we got the car.. e.g. it has 5.1ch capability etc... if you take out the HU, you can see the capability listed on the sticker on the inside of the set as well as look at the port descriptions behind.. think you just need to get the correct cables for the ports behind and get your outside installer to set it up for you... I tried to buy the other cables online but cannot find the OEM mfr of this set to get them from.. maybe some kind bros here may have the lobang and hope can share with us....

How come the coating cannot resist stone chips

Hi Bro,

Please PM us your licence plate number for us to check if you are our customer and what was done on your ride.

Edited by AceGT_Grooming

2) No sound

Not the best HU IMHO...

wah so jialatt? the warranty 1 year right? mine so far so good.

Oh. I got the answer... 

You are not our customer. :)

attachicon.gif20151030_213451.jpg

i think he meant stone chip in general. not because of your pps.

i dont think pps can protect against stone chip though.

↡ Advertisement