KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

wah so jialatt? the warranty 1 year right? mine so far so good.

i think he meant stone chip in general. not because of your pps.

i dont think pps can protect against stone chip though.

Lets leave it to his service provider to assist him in this issue :)

↡ Advertisement

Wa 5.1....watch movie ah keke

Ya LA bro.. Hv hv.. Next week when I go do my stereo, I take pic share w u.. If can do all the capability, then sleep in car n watch movie Liao.. Ha-ha

Ya LA bro.. Hv hv.. Next week when I go do my stereo, I take pic share w u.. If can do all the capability, then sleep in car n watch movie Liao.. Ha-ha

Hehe after u do can meet to test your 5.1 sound system liao. The eurostyle screen too small liao. Need a bigger screen haha

Hehe after u do can meet to test your 5.1 sound system liao. The eurostyle screen too small liao. Need a bigger screen haha

Ya, I test out the av in, but not working bec I think need to hv the av cable port behind first then lead out the composite cable to the av source.. Then can watch TV in car.. Last time I had the digital TV box n could watch in my old car HU.. I try to set up the 5.1 sound n see if it'll work.. Hehe

My Brother's K3,got a rear brake caliper,right side leaking,seeping brake fluid out,guys take note if your brake calipers are oily in look,bring in C&C to check...mileage now 39,500km.

How come the coating cannot resist stone chips

I think nothing in the world can stop rock chip. Mine done with Ceramic pro and still have rock chip in my first week of ownership but the damage is somewhat different from my previous car whereby you can see the primer or bare material. It somewhat resist the impact and causes damages on the coating as I cannot really see the damage from normal viewing distance of 1m unless purposely looking for it. 

Depressed for a while but gotten over it and touch up if necessary. I heard those clear bra thing for cars but that one also cannot resist damages from rock chip even though it claims protection. Seemly nothing can stop rock chip damages.

Have you guys noticed on the speedometer the 30km/h and 50km/h mark is a red line instead of normal white line?

I figured and tested that 30km/h is minimal speed to set cruise control.  

But still haven't figured out what's the significance of 50km/h.  Any ideas?

Does any bro know if the car ECU will "learn" the driving habits of the driver? 

I noticed when I picked up the car when new, its pickup was sluggish, but now after 1K on the odometer, its getting faster on the pickup...? Or maybe its the driver (me) getting used to the car instead?  [laugh]

• Praise 1

I noticed when I picked up the car when new, its pickup was sluggish, but now after 1K on the odometer, its getting faster on the pickup...? Or maybe its the driver (me) getting used to the car instead? [laugh]

Means running in well :) i also feel the car is picking up faster

• Praise 1

Means running in well :) i also feel the car is picking up faster

Ya bro, but I still not pressing the gas pedal so hard la.. never hit 3K rpm yet.. now slowly running up to 2.5-2.8k rpm... sometime paiseh i holding back the queue as I gain speed from traffic stop...

My next project is to change the car horn, as the stock one sound a bit soft & "koo niang"...  [laugh] ... maybe i change to Stebel Magnum 2.. some review in MCF on this 2 tone horn too....

Also will play with the Eurostyle HU when installing my amp at the workshop to see if expand its capability further...   [drivingcar]

Ya bro, but I still not pressing the gas pedal so hard la.. never hit 3K rpm yet.. now slowly running up to 2.5-2.8k rpm... sometime paiseh i holding back the queue as I gain speed from traffic stop...

My next project is to change the car horn, as the stock one sound a bit soft & "koo niang"...  [laugh] ... maybe i change to Stebel Magnum 2.. some review in MCF on this 2 tone horn too....

Also will play with the Eurostyle HU when installing my amp at the workshop to see if expand its capability further...   [drivingcar]

Wow... I usually don't exceed 2.5k rpm... perhaps I am accelerating too slowly? Your FC doesn't suffer?

Have you guys noticed on the speedometer the 30km/h and 50km/h mark is a red line instead of normal white line?

I figured and tested that 30km/h is minimal speed to set cruise control.  

But still haven't figured out what's the significance of 50km/h.  Any ideas?

Those are speed limits for roads in Europe.

• Praise 1

Wow... I usually don't exceed 2.5k rpm... perhaps I am accelerating too slowly? Your FC doesn't suffer?

Hehe.. ya, below 2.5K rpm i find car is not going fast enough... FC? no la.. abt 8.3 lo.... nothing for me to get too worried abt.. now is to break in the car gradually till it is seasoned.. 

Turbocharged

I noticed when I picked up the car when new, its pickup was sluggish, but now after 1K on the odometer, its getting faster on the pickup...? Or maybe its the driver (me) getting used to the car instead?  [laugh]

both running in and ECU adaptation I think... nowadays transmission and ECU have fuzzy logic, if you keep stabbing throttle hard a lot it will eventually adapt to give more power

both running in and ECU adaptation I think... nowadays transmission and ECU have fuzzy logic, if you keep stabbing throttle hard a lot it will eventually adapt to give more power

Haha.. I hope so... I'm also gradually revving up to 3K rpm to see if the pulling will kick in faster... 

Hehe.. ya, below 2.5K rpm i find car is not going fast enough... FC? no la.. abt 8.3 lo.... nothing for me to get too worried abt.. now is to break in the car gradually till it is seasoned.. 

for me bo bian... have to exceed 3k rpm when overtaking.... otherwise those auntie BMW tailgate me closely... [:p]

wah so jialatt? the warranty 1 year right? mine so far so good.

my unit just over 1 year already... I also don't bother already...

for me bo bian... have to exceed 3k rpm when overtaking.... otherwise those auntie BMW tailgate me closely... [:p]

Wa bro... where u go always got so many auntie in BMW tailing you?? Maybe I can "tail" them & get into their zoom zoom beemer too ... [laugh]  

↡ Advertisement