KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

(edited)

hi bosses, 

Any recommended shop in KL to decorate my new cerato ?

such as spoiler, LED etc 

Currently the FL K3 has limited modding accessories. Most u can do is using universal mods such as Samurai Lips, vinyl wrapping, LED lightings, etc. Roof spoilers can use Pre FL ones but Front, side and rear may need to wait...u can try your luick with Emp**e Bodykits.

Edited by Kwoni
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Your FL model not have auto lock??? C&C took this function out? [furious] mine have leh...jialat laa...

Yes, no autolock but got auto unlock.

Weird....Yours is pre FL?

Edited by Multi
  • Praise 1

mine have both functions :a-m1212:  ....very first batch dude... :a-happy:

How come no autolock function? My Pre FL has both lock and unlock, adjustable as well. one of the last batches of Pre FL.

Have you checked with CnC on this?

• Praise 1

How come no autolock function? My Pre FL has both lock and unlock, adjustable as well. one of the last batches of Pre FL.

Have you checked with CnC on this?

Yes have checked, they said can't be done. Ask them to activate it but they say no possible. I really don't understand why...I previous ride also have.

Another cost cutting from CnC? Even the rearview chromatic mirror also removed from the SX trim.. unofficial reason given by SE during test drive "people complain inside indoor carpark cannot see behind"...
  • Praise 1

Another cost cutting from CnC? Even the rearview chromatic mirror also removed from the SX trim.. unofficial reason given by SE during test drive "people complain inside indoor carpark cannot see behind"...

Yalor...Don't know how much can it save by cutting this small details? I know I'm still paying very high price for a car.

Hahahaa stupid reason sia....
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

any bro can PM the contact of a nice SE? went down to kia showroom today, the SE was pretty rude..

• Praise 1

any bro can PM the contact of a nice SE? went down to kia showroom today, the SE was pretty rude..

WA...CNC Kia salesman so bad. Can complian to his Manager by email if he is really that rude. You can complain at their Facebook page.

Seriously, I oso not used to the Chromatic mirror..it makes the view so dim I find it hard to see...

I'm more used to using convex mirror for wide angle rear view...

You didn't request for a new one there and then?

• Praise 1

Yalor...Don't know how much can it save by cutting this small details? I know I'm still paying very high price for a car.

For example they cut $200 per car, $200 reduced on the OMV = 110% ARF + 40% custom duty (multiply by OMV) = $500 per car.

$500 per car X 200 cars sold per month =$100,000 per month.

Can you see now bro?

For example they cut $200 per car, $200 reduced on the OMV = 110% ARF + 40% custom duty (multiply by OMV) = $500 per car.

$500 per car X 200 cars sold per month =$100,000 per month.

Can you see now bro?

OK, CNC save alot of money but that doesn't translate any savings for consumers but profit for them.
↡ Advertisement