KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

Current EX, what is the most similar color headbulb type to buy so it's more closer color with the day running light?

Rained today, saw an EX with 2 tone head lightings, 1 is whiter-day running light while other is yellowish, head light..

Btw, EX head light bulb is H4 or?

FL EX bulb should H7 same as SX

Current EX, what is the most similar color headbulb type to buy so it's more closer color with the day running light?

Rained today, saw an EX with 2 tone head lightings, 1 is whiter-day running light while other is yellowish, head light..

Btw, EX head light bulb is H4 or?

Ya DRL is always on. And the headlights are by default yellowish. To get headlights similar to the DRL, you need LEDs or 6000k HIDs. No bulb can give you anything similar.

I got the osram cool blue too. Just for the lil bit more throw. This one kaput then i will get HIDs.

And its H7.

Edited by thebutcher
  • Praise 1

Great job!  辛苦了 ! Noticed even the paddle shifters are red ><

I got a steering wheel cover from taobao. Looks cool but the inner side doesn't cover the wheel completely so holding the wheel is not that comfy.

Based on the design it looks like still can fit our gear knob with button on right side? Just need to manually sew together the middle part..

https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.99.6480b3etp1pxH&id=38794344713&ns=1&abbucket=19&skuId=54039087478

post-104392-0-13048100-1513034642_thumb.jpg

This one I like cuz the wine red color matches my steering wheel cover. But if installed the wordings on knob become upside down ><

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.205.6480b3etp1pxH&id=556733716455&ns=1&abbucket=19#detail

Ya DRL is always on. And the headlights are by default yellowish. To get headlights similar to the DRL, you need LEDs or 6000k HIDs. No bulb can give you anything similar.

I got the osram cool blue too. Just for the lil bit more throw. This one kaput then i will get HIDs.

And its H7.

Thanks Bro.

H7 is single beam?

6k will "melt/ blistering” of head light plastic casing...

Understood Osram is pocket friendier & Philips more lasting, users can share experiences bo?

P & o brands like no H7 led bulbs?

Other reliable brand to recom..

• Praise 1

Thanks Bro.

H7 is single beam?

6k will "melt/ blisteringâ of head light plastic casing...

Understood Osram is pocket friendier & Philips more lasting, users can share experiences bo?

P & o brands like no H7 led bulbs?

Other reliable brand to recom..

Ya H7 is single beam.

Whether 6k HIDs will melt the headlight cover, that im not too sure. My previous ride was ok.

Ya osram is definitely cheaper than philips. Lost-lasting or not, i cant really say. Gotta ask the other bros who had experience.

• Praise 1

Hi all, i need some help. Anyone of you recently bought your k3 car boot mat from Lazada taobao collection and arrive safely and in good condition. Can give me the link here. If not, can provide the taobao link that u bought from, i will ask my friend to help me buy.

I had tried to buy this car boot mat from Taobao collection on lazada 3x from 3 different sellers and all tio cancelled by the sellers. Will be good if its a lazada taobao collection link so I can buy by myself.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by MsDreamy
  • Praise 1

oh i see. can share the link of the shop u bought? 

wanted to try sharing but i cannot get the taobao link on ezbuy liao since they had problems with the buy for me service.

• Praise 1

Anyone got recommendation for the K3 front Wipers?

Brand and price and where to buy?

CnC quoted $140+ for original.

The Aircon filter at Ming hee is it at $30?

CnC quoted $60+

Above is before 15% discount( i signed the 2yrs servicing)

Battery CnC quoted $130. (not applicable to 15% off)

Anyone got recommendation for the K3 front Wipers?

Brand and price and where to buy?

CnC quoted $140+ for original.

The Aircon filter at Ming hee is it at $30?

CnC quoted $60+

Above is before 15% discount( i signed the 2yrs servicing)

Battery CnC quoted $130. (not applicable to 15% off)

You signed a two year servicing package and it doesn't cover the cost of parts??? Really? Then sign for what? Might as well buy your own parts and get a workshop to do it up for you? Kia spare parts are easy to get from the regular parts stockists like Song Yi or Min Ghee...

Ya H7 is single beam.

Whether 6k HIDs will melt the headlight cover, that im not too sure. My previous ride was ok.

Ya osram is definitely cheaper than philips. Lost-lasting or not, i cant really say. Gotta ask the other bros who had experience.

Thanks Bro..

For FL ex,

H7 for headlights

High beam =

DRL =

Any other lightings like bulbs in headlamp combo like those T10 using in current gen car?

• Praise 1

And its H7.

Asking on behalf of my friend - is it possible to switch off the DRL and with headlights switched on only?  

This grill is from L model...without chrome at the side.

As well as having signal lights at the side of the car body panel instead on the side mirrors...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1