KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

If they have a choice, who wanna be uber driver?

I think that's is because k3 launch since 5yrs ago that's why you got this tired feeling,lol..

You need car urgently if not you can wait for the new K3.

That's why some people drive uber.Can change car anytime.lol.....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

If they have a choice, who wanna be uber driver?

I could be wrong but I don't think uber drivers use uber as the only means to earn income. I have the impression that uber drivers do it because due to the nature of their 'primary' job there is extra time available such that can take up uber to get extra income. E.g. People who do shift work, 4-day work 3-day rest. The 3 days can drive uber earn some kopi money.

My car next service (2nd service) is 10k or 6months, which ever comes first... but I forecast my mileage in the next 6 months can only reach about 5k... still need to go service ah?

What tyres and tyre profile are you guys using? And if there are changes to your driving comfort, fc and handling etc?

Looking to change my tyres soon so i appreciate your recommendations. Thanks

• Praise 1

I could be wrong but I don't think uber drivers use uber as the only means to earn income. I have the impression that uber drivers do it because due to the nature of their 'primary' job there is extra time available such that can take up uber to get extra income. E.g. People who do shift work, 4-day work 3-day rest. The 3 days can drive uber earn some kopi money.

I also not sure... but I have taken Uber only once... this guy was driving a brand new Attrage and was on the job full time for 2 months... it was his full time job though... I always wonder how much they can actually earn...

Got my k3 on Tuesday. Still getting used to the accelerator pad for k3. Seem like pickup abit slow or issit i press too gentle? Lol

Congratulation.K3 is a good car.

Pick up is abit slow base on my two test drive even in sports mode.Paddle shift never try before so no comment.

You are not rushing to anywhere why you want pick up fast?lol..

Got my k3 on Tuesday. Still getting used to the accelerator pad for k3. Seem like pickup abit slow or issit i press too gentle? Lol

Congrats! I felt that the pick up is pretty decent when I did the test drive. Maybe bcos my previous ride is a Mazda 3.

I think the pick up is quite decent. Press a little harder. I find that in the lower 2 gears, if press too light, pick up is like a snail, with a small lag in normal drive mode.
  • Praise 1

Owned SX for 2 mth plus. When new, found brake pedal over sensitive, accelerator pickup was a bit slow. But after getting used to these plus having Sports mode, find it ok. Considering K3 is full-sized sedan, it is heavy(1.3t) yet only have a 1.6L engine. I think 1.8L is a better fit.

Congratulation.K3 is a good car.

Pick up is abit slow base on my two test drive even in sports mode.Paddle shift never try before so no comment.

You are not rushing to anywhere why you want pick up fast?lol..

Lol true that. My plate SLW.. Abit self conscious. SL(o)W.. Lol
  • Praise 2

Guys, i got my kia k3 sx version in 2013 during all time high COE of $78k ($118k total price).

Its coming to 5yrs. So far, quite reliable. Never breakdown before. Don’t know whether its worth it to sell or de-reg it now. If de-reg can still get back about $50k and use that $$ for new car since COE is much lower now.

• Praise 1

Guys, i got my kia k3 sx version in 2013 during all time high COE of $78k ($118k total price).

Its coming to 5yrs. So far, quite reliable. Never breakdown before. Donât know whether its worth it to sell or de-reg it now. If de-reg can still get back about $50k and use that $$ for new car since COE is much lower now.

What make you want to sell?

If the car still in good condition?

Save the 40K and invest in share market better.

• Praise 1

What make you want to sell?

If the car still in good condition?

Save the 40K and invest in share market better.

1) Lower COE now

2) Car is very good condition

3) Thinking of selling now still can get back $50k and then put in another $50k as downpayment to get conti car.

4) Wife wants nicer car ;)

1) Lower COE now

2) Car is very good condition

3) Thinking of selling now still can get back $50k and then put in another $50k as downpayment to get conti car.

4) Wife wants nicer car ;)

Just do it if you have the cash and and willing to stomach the loss
↡ Advertisement