KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

Just go CNC and request for update.

Sorry. What do you mean? Do it during regular servicing huh? I tot it was just downloading from website and put thumb drive then Ho seh le. Coz recently Apple car play made whatsapp on CarPlay le. But think motrex need to be updated for it

Sorry. What do you mean? Do it during regular servicing huh? I tot it was just downloading from website and put thumb drive then Ho seh le. Coz recently Apple car play made whatsapp on CarPlay le. But think motrex need to be updated for it

Yes you can do it during servicing or just drive in and request. No there's no website for firmware at the moment. You have to do it at the workshop

Hi bro, try update your watsapp apps.

I use wife's iphone to try , it does show the watsapp icon , but appears at the second page.

• Praise 1

Hi bro, try update your watsapp apps.

I use wife's iphone to try , it does show the watsapp icon , but appears at the second page.

Yep. It shows. But on the motrex when u click doesn’t open the app in motrex. Suspect motrex also need update

Yep. It shows. But on the motrex when u click doesn’t open the app in motrex. Suspect motrex also need update

If it shows the icon it should work.

My firmware version 161123 , works fine.

Get someone to send a watsapp to u and test out , mine have a notification tone too.

if no incoming msg , how to open right?

may I chk with all the gr8 ppl here what are my options regarding my scenario

locked and signed a purchase from CnC during the recent motorshow

SE then proceeded to bid coe and the coe result came out lower than the bid and got the tcoe

felt that i lugi-ed the difference (which is a few K). SE tell me there is nothing he can do. not even extra servicing credit or other freebies. 

perhaps my negotiation skills cmi and the SE won't budge. 

what are my options?

• Praise 1

Hi guys, I was looking at used forte and came across a 2016 model. Was wondering if anyone knows how much is it to upgrade the infotainment system to include Apple CarPlay and reverse camera, or recommend a workshop.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

SE then proceeded to bid coe and the coe result came out lower than the bid and got the tcoe

felt that i lugi-ed the difference (which is a few K). SE tell me there is nothing he can do. not even extra servicing credit or other freebies.

what are my options?

As you had mentioned, Signed n Locked, what if COE goes higher? You oso no need to TOP up rite

what are my options?

LLST

Maybe you can consider pulling out of the deal, lose your deposit, go to another AD and restart the whole process.

OR

You can just let it go and look forward to getting your new ride. Live and let live

• Praise 1

Bro I'm thinking of doing that too. To install another F50 at the rear. Where did u install it?

Installed myself. Ordered from eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Thinkware-F50-Dash-Cam-1080p-DVR-Recorder-16GB-SD-Card-GPS-Capable-Hardwire/282683773913?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

Do note the given hardwire kit, wire length not enough to stretch from driver-side fusebox to rear windscreen. I have to improvise by cutting and extending the wires.

Bloody bitch SE told me cannot record 24/7.

The F50 dashcam is capable of parking mode recording - it depends how the dashcam is wired up to your car. Without a hardwire kit, usually it is connected to the ACC line, means it is activated only when you start engine or switch to ACC. But once engine off, all power is cut from dashcam, so no recording.

If got hardwire kit, when open the driver-side fusebox will see a red and yellow wire going to existing fuses. Red is ACC; yellow is Battery. If confirm got these 2 wires yet dashcam not active(no green flashing led) even after engine off for 1min, likely imply parking mode not enabled. Take out SD card load into windows and open the "setup_global.exe" program. GUI interface appears you can enable parking mode and set various parameters such as batt voltage threshold, impact sensitivity, motion sensitivity. Once changes are made, click Save, eject SD card and reload into dashcam. After you start engine and turn off, wait a while. Dashcam should still get flashing green led indicating power obtained from battery. If wave hand infront of cam it flash faster for around 10sec indicating motion recording triggered. If kana some impact and trigger G-sensor should have a beep sound and trigger recording. Such "event" recordings are stored in folders different from normal vid recordings when driving.

post-104392-0-19482200-1518333615_thumb.jpg

LLST

Maybe you can consider pulling out of the deal, lose your deposit, go to another AD and restart the whole process.

OR

You can just let it go and look forward to getting your new ride. Live and let live

If restart whole process at another AD, no guarantee the jokers there won't pull another similar stunt to our bro. 

I know it is painful to lose few K, but the only comforting point is: if accept the situation, bro will secure a car, don't have to go through another sales process mind-game and most importantly - not wait another few months for car.

Live and let live indeed.

what are my options?

Dude... you signed the agreement leh... the agreement is that you buy the car at this price and with a rebate if COE drops below a certain level... why do you want to renege on the deal now? Don't bother looking at the COE premium... look at the overall price... since you were happy to sign based on that price given... why quibble over something that neither you nor the SE have control over?

Dude... you signed the agreement leh... the agreement is that you buy the car at this price and with a rebate if COE drops below a certain level... why do you want to renege on the deal now? Don't bother looking at the COE premium... look at the overall price... since you were happy to sign based on that price given... why quibble over something that neither you nor the SE have control over?

Agreed with both hands n legs up.

There is no such thing as u "lugi" , unless u are tricked into signing e contract.

• Praise 1

Agreed with both hands n legs up.

There is no such thing as u "lugi" , unless u are tricked into signing e contract.

understood. thanks for the advice bros & sis.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1