KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

Bros how many set of keys/remote does the K3 come with ah? I can't seem to find my other/spare set?

2 remotes
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi, need to check with you all please on the android auto. I have installed the apps into my phone and running well, but it just cannot connect via the usb, and the Motrex head unit will report error in connection. Then, my phone usb mode will revert to charging.

Do we need a "good" usb cable for the connection?

• Praise 1

Hi, need to check with you all please on the android auto. I have installed the apps into my phone and running well, but it just cannot connect via the usb, and the Motrex head unit will report error in connection. Then, my phone usb mode will revert to charging.

From what is reported here, you need to use your phone's original cable... so go buy an original cable from whatever phone brand you're using lor...

From what is reported here, you need to use your phone's original cable... so go buy an original cable from whatever phone brand you're using lor...

Yup, if u read up the user manual , it stated to use original cable for best performance.

Also, press "home" , "connectivity" n tick AA if it's not selected.

• Praise 1

Unlucky morning for me. One Jaguar driver kissed the rear bumper of my 1 month car while parking and there are some tiny bits of paint chipped off. I got his contact number.

Bros, so what should I do now? Send the car to C&C body and paint centre for paint touch up? And bill the repair to the Jaguar driver?

My SE said to use original cable only if want to use Apple Carplay. So I guess goes the same for Android Auto.

• Praise 1

Unlucky morning for me. One Jaguar driver kissed the rear bumper of my 1 month car while parking and there are some tiny bits of paint chipped off. I got his contact number.

Bros, so what should I do now? Send the car to C&C body and paint centre for paint touch up? And bill the repair to the Jaguar driver?

My SE said to use original cable only if want to use Apple Carplay. So I guess goes the same for Android Auto.

Does the Jaguar driver agrees to pay ? Any videos captured on the accident ? Best to file a report first be it if you want to claim the insurance under him or not to keep as a record and do it within 24 hours . If the reporting centres are closed , make a phone call to your insurer .

If so happens the Jaguar don’t want to private settle the repairs , then claim it under his insurance . Most important you have the evidence captured . Take note if he didn’t file a report to his insurer , you may face difficulty in claiming against him , hence photos or video evidence is vital in such situation.

• Praise 1

Does the Jaguar driver agrees to pay ? Any videos captured on the accident ? Best to file a report first be it if you want to claim the insurance under him or not to keep as a record and do it within 24 hours . If the reporting centres are closed , make a phone call to your insurer .

If so happens the Jaguar don’t want to private settle the repairs , then claim it under his insurance . Most important you have the evidence captured . Take note if he didn’t file a report to his insurer , you may face difficulty in claiming against him , hence photos or video evidence is vital in such situation.

Not sure if he agreed to pay, but I asked for his contact number that I will check with the workshop first, he agreed. (Okay, just received his text and he agreed to pay)

No videos since my car cam is not on parking mode. I took photos though.

• Praise 1

Not sure if he agreed to pay, but I asked for his contact number that I will check with the workshop first, he agreed. (Okay, just received his text and he agreed to pay)

Ok Bro , take care .
  • Praise 1

Then ok lar... just go to C&C and ask how much to touch up...

Neutral Newbie

Hi All,

Now going for 10k service, then 20k will be the last as 3 service free.

After that if i do my service outside C&C, hows is the 5yrs warranty still valid?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Just collected my EX a few days ago. Anybody know whether can set the door lock to lock automatically when the car moves off?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Any AMPs suitable for K3 under seat?

My installer check and told me that need to cut off partial of nozzle to install.

Sianzz...

Any AMPs suitable for K3 under seat?

My installer check and told me that need to cut off partial of nozzle to install.

Sianzz...

i have two amps for an older model under the seats. No problems.

You can always try looking for low-profile amps to be safe. Once the mechanic reset the seats and when the seats were retracted, a cable from the seat was damaged. So please take note.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1