KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

(edited)

anyone has any info on the 50% paint protection voucher given by CnC when buying a new car?

What's the price of the package, and what type is it etc?
and if it's worth doing it

Edited by GaryFoo
  • Praise 1

Anyone change their car horn? Any concerns?

I changed. so far no issue. Fuss free installation, no need drop bumper, access from below bumper.

If you are interested, PM me.

• Praise 1

I changed. so far no issue. Fuss free installation, no need drop bumper, access from below bumper.

How is it any different from the stock horn?
  • Praise 1

Asking for a fren of mine.. 2016 K3.. Today saw engine check light on.. Any members here encountered b4.. Any workshop can troubleshoot it or not huh

Thanks bro!

• Praise 1

Asking for a fren of mine.. 2016 K3.. Today saw engine check light on.. Any members here encountered b4.. Any workshop can troubleshoot it or not huh

Bring back CnC to scan for fault code. Outside maybe able to scan too. Since his K3 is 2016 and it still under warranty, CnC may repair for him.

If its under warranty, just bring it back to CnC and let them diagnose the problem?

Why do you wanna go to another workshop? Unless your friend is unhappy with CnC's diagnosis and wants a 2nd opinion

Bring back CnC to scan for fault code. Outside maybe able to scan too. Since his K3 is 2016 and it still under warranty, CnC may repair for him.

Bring back CNC. Warranty 5 years. Dont go outside servicng unless it is function that may potentially endanger live and cnc cannot resolve. Happen to me only once. All light on after start can and refuse to off. Car feel funny and even the cabin light does not go off. Feedback to CNC. They will monitor. Sometime is ECU or engine sensor too sensitive.
  • Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

I'm on Eco mode all along. Mixtures of HW and City driving. Managed to clock 14.5 to 14.8KM/L. On Eco mode, I like the quick gear changing to higher gear at 2K RPM. 

your mileage is good.. i only manage a 9L per 100km on the display screen

• Praise 1

Did my first major servicing at CNC Pandan garden today. And this time round I caught them red handed! For? Charging me tyre rotation but never do it at all! I have been suspecting since my last service, I notice the wear&tear pattern on my tyre are the same before and after servicing! 

Lie no.1:

Today, I took photo of my driver side tyres when I hand over the car. And I specifically inform the Service supervisor that I want to swap the left with right side. He even wrote that down. The thing is my passenger side tyres have got worn out outer thread which is usual. Those on my driver side are all in visibly good shape. When I got back my car ... everything looked exactly the same as before! 

Now I am very sure they skipped my last rotation as well despite charging me extra $20 for it! If they had been rotating my tyres, how can it be my wear pattern is so uneven! And don't give me excuse that they swap front back everytime for it does not make sense! Mine is the stock Nexen tyre and not those performance tyre that has specific rotation direction! 

Lie no.2:

When I collected my car, I went through the service checklist, I notice my transmission fluid section was cancelled and written N.A. I asked the guy why this is so, since I have paid for Major Service C which should include replacement of my transmission fluid. He told me for KIA no need! I ask why then it was shown?? Then he told me for kia k3 the fluid can last 80k, when I sign another package, the next major at 80k then they will replace together with the spark plugs ... he sound very sure and firm so I believed him.

However, when I reached home, I look at the checklist again ... I realised I was looking at the wrong section(inspect & top-up), at the fluid replacement section transmission fluid was ticked "done"! 

Lies and Lies, is this the kind of service standard we are paying for!? Terribly pissed with this kind of service! This is fraud! 

• Praise 1

Did my first major servicing at CNC Pandan garden today. And this time round I caught them red handed! For? Charging me tyre rotation but never do it at all! I have been suspecting since my last service, I notice the wear&tear pattern on my tyre are the same before and after servicing! 

Lie no.1:

Today, I took photo of my driver side tyres when I hand over the car. And I specifically inform the Service supervisor that I want to swap the left with right side. He even wrote that down. The thing is my passenger side tyres have got worn out outer thread which is usual. Those on my driver side are all in visibly good shape. When I got back my car ... everything looked exactly the same as before! 

Now I am very sure they skipped my last rotation as well despite charging me extra $20 for it! If they had been rotating my tyres, how can it be my wear pattern is so uneven! And don't give me excuse that they swap front back everytime for it does not make sense! Mine is the stock Nexen tyre and not those performance tyre that has specific rotation direction! 

Lie no.2:

When I collected my car, I went through the service checklist, I notice my transmission fluid section was cancelled and written N.A. I asked the guy why this is so, since I have paid for Major Service C which should include replacement of my transmission fluid. He told me for KIA no need! I ask why then it was shown?? Then he told me for kia k3 the fluid can last 80k, when I sign another package, the next major at 80k then they will replace together with the spark plugs ... he sound very sure and firm so I believed him.

However, when I reached home, I look at the checklist again ... I realised I was looking at the wrong section(inspect & top-up), at the fluid replacement section transmission fluid was ticked "done"! 

Lies and Lies, is this the kind of service standard we are paying for!? Terribly pissed with this kind of service! This is fraud! 

I did my 40K i April at CnC Ubi and after reading what you have said...I'm beginning to wonder did they change the ATF or not too. Also, I have requested them to change the spark plug using my stock (iridium) and the SA agreed. But on the invoice, it stated "Recommend Change Spark plug" Owner KIV. I ask the SA why so he said if he did not put this words, he have to charge me labour for changing using my own plugs. The whole process takes only 4 hours to complete for Major servicing? I am beginning to get worried servicing at CnC now. I will try to check the plug on my own, if found out its still the stock plug instead of my Iridium....the SA gonna be in big trouble.  :a-aggressive:

I believe CNC Ubi is their partner workshop.

Alexandra C&C seems okay so far. Im hope im right. lol.

• Praise 1

Lie no.1:

Lie no.2:

That's why I prefer to go those small workshop especially now can service outside without warranty void.

Fast and so much cheaper.

Can see how they do and if you know them well,still can explain to you why they do this do that,lol...

↡ Advertisement