KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

Hi, does anyone know if this SX sports (A) model can be tune to have faster pick up...as it says 12.1 sec( 0-100/Kmh)

Slot in a turbocharger lor... otherwise how else?
↡ Advertisement

Anyone did a Motrex firmware update recently? I just did mine (First ever after the car was collected last year same time) and I just noticed that the rear view cam red line is curved after the update. It used to be straight and I'm not sure whether the Motrex firmware update caused this. Any kind soul can confirm this?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

hi guys, am new here driving k3 basic. just want to know if anybody can recommend me where to install dome light ..sin k3 basic don't have that?thanks in advance [:p]

• Praise 1

Hi, anyone know where to get the Kia k3 2017 model car boot mat / tray? Thanks !

Carousell have lots of options!

hi guys, am new here driving k3 basic. just want to know if anybody can recommend me where to install dome light ..sin k3 basic don't have that?thanks in advance [:p]

Dome light, referring to the front 2 maplights? or just change the center (already fixed for L model) cabin light?

Anyone did a Motrex firmware update recently? I just did mine (First ever after the car was collected last year same time) and I just noticed that the rear view cam red line is curved after the update. It used to be straight and I'm not sure whether the Motrex firmware update caused this. Any kind soul can confirm this?

You can actually drive pass CNC and ask their service coordinator at the counter.. They can advise you fast. Alternatively you can also give them a call.

Can anyone kindly recommend a good Kia sales person ? Preferably a nice seller with the best rate. Thanks so much ! :)

I gotten mine from Alexandra branch, SE name is Mimi.

Treated with care, after sales still a valued customer.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hello, 

I tried playing spotify on the car system, but no sound is coming out. Have already turned on the bluetooth on my phone and is already connected to the car.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Thank you

• Praise 1

Hello, 

I tried playing spotify on the car system, but no sound is coming out. Have already turned on the bluetooth on my phone and is already connected to the car.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Thank you

I think the Bluetooth connection is only for voice calls, and local music playback... streaming music I think cannot...

Neutral Newbie

Carousell have lots of options!

Dome light, referring to the front 2 maplights? or just change the center (already fixed for L model) cabin light?

You can actually drive pass CNC and ask their service coordinator at the counter.. They can advise you fast. Alternatively you can also give them a call.

I gotten mine from Alexandra branch, SE name is Mimi.

Treated with care, after sales still a valued customer.

the 2 front maplight? with installation.

There was a promotion about 3 , 4 weeks ago where there is 3k discount for trade in. The popular choice was 2 tone stonic.

• Praise 1

Has anyone tried to change the signal and wiper stalks from the left to right side? I am not used to having the signal stalk on the left and want to change to the right side.

• Praise 1

Has anyone tried to change the signal and wiper stalks from the left to right side? I am not used to having the signal stalk on the left and want to change to the right side.

what?? [smash]

• Praise 1

Hi all,

Any one have lobang for replacement of old / new LHF Headlamp cover for Kia Forte K3 1.6A SX ?

Or  any contact for scrap yards? 

Coz do not want to change the whole headlamp as too expensive..

• Praise 1

you will get used to it soon. many cars in the market also having left signal stalk. just got to get used to it.

• Praise 1

Hi all,

Any one have lobang for replacement of old / new LHF Headlamp cover for Kia Forte K3 1.6A SX ?

Or  any contact for scrap yards? 

Coz do not want to change the whole headlamp as too expensive..

dont think any k3 up for scrap yet though unless super high coe 

↡ Advertisement