KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

On 6/20/2023 at 8:36 AM, ER-3682 said:

That is why i told my Brother off..no brain.

I still have E39 owner manual and key

😂

↡ Advertisement

Hi all, I just got a K3 (2017). I realised that there are my headunit (although stock) is different from the other K3. So, are there 2 version of touch screen Head unit?

Also, the USB in the car doesnt charge my phone. Is this normal. 

Thanks in advance

On 9/11/2023 at 3:30 PM, johnandrews said:

Wanna ask, 

how much to replace for lower control arm, drive shaft? And how imports is this items? Say I only have a year to coe expiry. 

If just the noise bothering you,don't need to change.

• Haha! 1

@ER-3682 

actually mine vibrates when I go above 80km/h. The previous owner got changed the engine mounting already. This vibration can be felt on my legs as I accelerate. I went to workshop check, the mechanic I asked me got any vibration then I told him yes. The front left rim got damaged too by previous owner. 

On 9/22/2023 at 1:08 PM, johnandrews said:

@ER-3682 

actually mine vibrates when I go above 80km/h. The previous owner got changed the engine mounting already. This vibration can be felt on my legs as I accelerate. I went to workshop check, the mechanic I asked me got any vibration then I told him yes. The front left rim got damaged too by previous owner. 

Accident Car.?Forget it...maybe Vibration not cause by the lower Control Arm & Drive-Shaft.

On 9/22/2023 at 1:08 PM, johnandrews said:

@ER-3682 

If Workshop said is caused by Lower Control Arm & Drive Shaft,you ask him,how much,if the Price is alright with you,you ask the Workshop..can totally make it Vibration Free..then you go ahead..don't pay Money & get the same issue...ask can refund or not.?

Neutral Newbie

image.png.2fa52e9823fc0a884e944dbf57cc22b3.png

Just checking in to see if anyone can help, currently my head unit the power button seems stuck and i have a hard time turning the radio on and off. Was wondering if anyone knows where to get 2nd hand model for the above? Or is it better for me to get an andriod player? Thank you.

Neutral Newbie

does anyone has issues with the petrol lid? I am always struggling to open the petrol lid when in petrol station. If anyone has any solution, do let me know. thanks 🙂

Neutral Newbie

Hi folks -- Any recommended car workshops in the east side? 
Also I want to put a window visor/ rainguard, care to share where I can affordably purchase it? 

Cheers. 

Neutral Newbie

Anyone can share how to align headlights? I been turning the "knob" but seem to not work. Den realise my high beam bulb turn instead. Or any workshop can recommend to help?

↡ Advertisement