KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

I considered about LX before, but a lot of accessories are not available, eventually i got for EX.... 

I listed the different between LX and EX for your reference. Cheers!!

- No DRL

- No rear aircon

- with 15' alloy rim (EX is 16', SX is 17') 

- the wing mirrow will come with no color (black) 

- Fabric seat instead of leather seat 

- OMV is also lesser than EX, but i can't remember how much

Do the wing mirrors still have electrical retractable function for L model? Or need fold in manually by hand? 

Edited by Thecarboy302
↡ Advertisement

Already mentioned L that means nothing fancy. You have to fold yourself or you can install the motor outside yourself.

Edited by Multi

Neutral Newbie

Last Jan I check L trim was equipped with 15" steel rims. Price was $84999 non guaranteed. Now they give alloy rim?

oh you are right, it should be steel instead of alloy, pai seh  ^_^

Hi guys, i recalled seeing the interior of the boot of the k3, the base doesnt seems to be flushed, that is, the center portion seems to be popping up seems like to fit the shape of the spare tire. The popped up area is round. Is that true? From a practical or usability perspective, does it pose any problem or a hindrance in any way?

Hi guys, i recalled seeing the interior of the boot of the k3, the base doesnt seems to be flushed, that is, the center portion seems to be popping up seems like to fit the shape of the spare tire. The popped up area is round. Is that true? From a practical or usability perspective, does it pose any problem or a hindrance in any way?

I rem it is flush cos i kept my rear window magnetic shade in my boot and it is able to lay down flat.

Hi,

Maybe you can consider Auto lock feature which the K3 sadly is missing.

Link: https://carousell.com/p/92919755

Did you install it? If yes can explain what the seller meant by plug n play i.e. location to plug n play n how to access it. Thanks
  • Praise 1

I rem it is flush cos i kept my rear window magnetic shade in my boot and it is able to lay down flat.

Did you install it? If yes can explain what the seller meant by plug n play i.e. location to plug n play n how to access it. Thanks

plug into obd port.

• Praise 1

Yes I am using it. Just plug into the obd port. To me it's convenient and for safety purposes.
  • Praise 1

Huh? The new 2017 K3 (mine is EX) no auto lock function when car moves off? I thought this is like basic? even kia picanto also got.

Yes am surprised that they disable the Autolock feature. My old Hyundai have it too. Anyway, I bought and installed the gadget, problem solved. Also, got extra features from the gadget.

Yes am surprised that they disable the Autolock feature. My old Hyundai have it too. Anyway, I bought and installed the gadget, problem solved. Also, got extra features from the gadget.

How much is it and will it void the warranty from cycle carriage?
  • Praise 1

How much is it and will it void the warranty from cycle carriage?

I got it at $68. No it won't void warranty as it's just plug and play. I went servicing at CNC but no words from them as it is hidden below the steering area. No one will realize it.

Deleted

I manage to find this photo from sgcarmart. It's dark, but if zoom in a bit, can see the center part popped up. I wonder if the car is designed properly, the base should be flushed?

post-182954-0-48172600-1489225264_thumb.png

Edited by Inspiring1804
  • Praise 1

I got it at $68. No it won't void warranty as it's just plug and play. I went servicing at CNC but no words from them as it is hidden below the steering area. No one will realize it.

I'm not DIY in cars.

Does someone fix it???

And so disappointed with KIA that for $68 they decided not to have it available.

• Praise 1

I'm not DIY in cars.

Does someone fix it???

And so disappointed with KIA that for $68 they decided not to have it available.

Yes seller will install for you. And yes, don't know why CNC decide not to have this feature in the FL model.

Here: https://carousell.com/p/93671844

Edited by Multi

I'm not DIY in cars.

Does someone fix it???

Sometimes its because of rules. Like our neighbour up north..
  • Praise 1