KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

Should be K3 so call Sport edition. Heard it's 3k more than the SX.

Wah i see...thanks thanks! these cars seriously pattern more than badminton Edited by Jipajipa

Wah i see...thanks thanks! these cars seriously pattern more than badminton

What to do? K3 is their only top selling model, so have to chut pattern. But honestly, the bodykit not so attractive, I still prefer the clean Executive look of the SX.  [;)]

It's really not about saving money... give me free I also won't do a flush...

My last ride of 9 years Hyundai never do a single flush at all....engine is still smooth as ever. As long we stick to the maintenance schedules and change the EO regularly should be fine. Best if you use better quality synthetic EO.

Anyway, its up to individual weather to flush or not...no harm flushing anyway. [:p]     

Some say flushing may damage the gaskets and cause leaks.

I guess the chemical used and how long it is left there also matters

Yes heard that too...Maybe the chemical is too abrasive and harsh.

Some say flushing may damage the gaskets and cause leaks.

I guess the chemical used and how long it is left there also matters

This is very individual preference. Flush or not depend. For me, he chio me to flush, since it is cheap, try one time..

As i use the car everyday and he only say recommended, not say a must.

That chemical they use, i duno what, but since it is CnC, they should know what they are using, and approved by Kia direct.

This is very individual preference. Flush or not depend. For me, he chio me to flush, since it is cheap, try one time..

As i use the car everyday and he only say recommended, not say a must.

That chemical they use, i duno what, but since it is CnC, they should know what they are using, and approved by Kia direct.

Where you get the info its approved by kia Korea? Its only a product to make more money for cnc

Where you get the info its approved by kia Korea? Its only a product to make more money for cnc

Well, approve or not i dont know, since CnC is the authorise Distributor, what ever they use, anything happen, you are covered by warranty.

If one go outside and do, whatever things happen, you go back to CnC, then start finger pointing.

Yes, they make money, if not how they going to survive. 

For me as i state, i am trying this, so the information i given is based on my own experience, people can go try or if one think $65 waste of time or money, can dont try. Least one go servicing, when they offer you this, from here u know what it is.

Neutral Newbie

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRnrx2_gbXI/

Bro, saw Kia's instagram? Any idea which sedan they referring to? I guess it should be Optima K5 since our K3 already has sporty feel.

It's K3 sports. Went down C&C. They are selling off SX model and not intending to bring anymore SX, which will be replaced by sports variant.

Same engine, 6 airbags in total, sunroof, body kit at an additional 6-7K more.

It's K3 sports. Went down C&C. They are selling off SX model and not intending to bring anymore SX, which will be replaced by sports variant.

Same engine, 6 airbags in total, sunroof, body kit at an additional 6-7K more.

Wow... Additional 4 airbags, sunroof and bodykit cost $6-7k more. Wonders how much is the OMV

Wah dui!!!

Sports variant w sun roof and 6 airbags.. really no horse run liao...

$6-7k more?

With price drop abt $5k...

maybe about $100k can get Liao..

Too bad didn't and couldn't wait....

oh well.... enjoy what we have I guess...

• Praise 1

Wah dui!!!

Sports variant w sun roof and 6 airbags.. really no horse run liao...

$6-7k more?

With price drop abt $5k...

maybe about $100k can get Liao..

Too bad didn't and couldn't wait....

oh well.... enjoy what we have I guess...

Ok la i know friends with the pre FL SX sports who have never opened their sunroofs. Not a must have Edited by ricleosg
  • Praise 1

Ok la i know friends with the pre FL SX sports who have never opened their sunroofs. Not a must have

Thanks. And also, 6 airbags... people also never use before. Hopefully dun use. :P

Ok la i know friends with the pre FL SX sports who have never opened their sunroofs. Not a must have

I had a sunroof on a BMW 320i

Awful.

Chocolate teapot.

• Praise 1

Well, approve or not i dont know, since CnC is the authorise Distributor, what ever they use, anything happen, you are covered by warranty.

If one go outside and do, whatever things happen, you go back to CnC, then start finger pointing.

Yes, they make money, if not how they going to survive.

For me as i state, i am trying this, so the information i given is based on my own experience, people can go try or if one think $65 waste of time or money, can dont try. Least one go servicing, when they offer you this, from here u know what it is.

Correct. Some engine flush is too strong that it will eat the gaskets. Some engine treatment causes engine to seize. There are subarus who use Ceratec and got problems.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1