KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

I had a sunroof on a BMW 320i

Awful.

Chocolate teapot.

For those parking under hot sun whole day (me) , sun roof is the last thing you would want.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Send just for 2nd 10K servicing.

All FREE engine oil included.

But ask if I want to do tyre rotation and engine flush.

Since Service is free, so do these two;

Tyre rotation $20 with balancing

Engine Flush $60.

Seem like the release latch for opening the fuel cap, some time don't open, ask them to check too.

According to the SE, 20K service, all is FREE also.

This release latch for fuel cap really annoy me everytime when i go pup petrol. Lift for 10times also cannot open. Common problem for K3 ?
  • Praise 1

This release latch for fuel cap really annoy me everytime when i go pup petrol. Lift for 10times also cannot open. Common problem for K3 ?

easy fix next time you go servicing, just let them know.

Hey bros i got my COE today! I will be joining you guys real soon!

whats your package? My K3EX 6 bid NG today failed. They bid only 46k!! zzzz

• Praise 1

Congrats...EX or SX?

SX:-)

whats your package? My K3EX 6 bid NG today failed. They bid only 46k!! zzzz

Its my 2nd bid yesterday, failed at first time at $47999. Is it your first bid?

Mine is SX by the way. At first i tot no hope today liao cuz i gt outbidded by 3pm plus. Din expect them to revise the bid to $52999.

SX:-)

Its my 2nd bid yesterday, failed at first time at $47999. Is it your first bid?

Mine is SX by the way. At first i tot no hope today liao cuz i gt outbidded by 3pm plus. Din expect them to revise the bid to $52999.

yes bro first bid... do you mind sharing how much you paid for ur SX?

They replace a new fuel cap..i havent tried so duno..before that i go pump petrol, the attendant like ask ne 3 to 4 times..havent open...kns..
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Yes agree. Got to keep on flushing when engine is not so dirty. When very dirty, flush also no use. I even flushed aircon cooling coil and replace aircon filter every 10k.

Driving is not about saving money. So don't worry about $60.

it's not about saving money, but rather, is it necessary? It's like selling a fridge to an Eskimo
  • Praise 1

yes bro first bid... do you mind sharing how much you paid for ur SX?

First bid then dun worry bro, my first bid they did not revise as well. U shd b able to get by 2nd one.

My SX is $94999- was persuaded to buy before the budget announcement. How much is urs?

First bid then dun worry bro, my first bid they did not revise as well. U shd b able to get by 2nd one.

My SX is $94999- was persuaded to buy before the budget announcement. How much is urs?

At $94999 probably the most cheapest SX in town. Include all freebies like Motrex HU, window flim etc?

At $94999 probably the most cheapest SX in town. Include all freebies like Motrex HU, window flim etc?

Yes bro. At first i tot my SE was nice by giving me so many freebies, yuan lai everyone has it too after reading forum. Hahaha....

Free motrex, front dashcam, window film, 3m car mat, 1 year servicing (but i think some of u got 5 yr free servicing?).

Neutral Newbie

Yes. Seem to be a common problem with K3. Also faced this problem with me and get it fixed by C&C during my 20K servicing. Air con filter is simple to change DIY. Original filter from Korea at $26.75 with GST. C&C selling at around $59 + GST.

• Praise 1

Yes bro. At first i tot my SE was nice by giving me so many freebies, yuan lai everyone has it too after reading forum. Hahaha....

Free motrex, front dashcam, window film, 3m car mat, 1 year servicing (but i think some of u got 5 yr free servicing?).

Wow...That was a great bargain. Think yours is the cheapest SX here. Last year, that price can only buy EX model.
  • Praise 1

Hey bro, mine is EX, they gave me freebies like motrex HU + reverse cam, solar film etc, but then i asked if can take out those freebies and give discount. In the end got $86,999 for my EX

it's not about saving money, but rather, is it necessary? It's like selling a fridge to an Eskimo

Singapore got lots of naive people. If some are Eskimos, my guess is they will really buy a fridge

Hey bro, mine is EX, they gave me freebies like motrex HU + reverse cam, solar film etc, but then i asked if can take out those freebies and give discount. In the end got $86,999 for my EX

You guys bought at the right time, very good price indeed. Should have hold back my purchase last November....My old ride still in good condition.
↡ Advertisement