Remember this girl Pei Shan?

Yattokame

(edited)

http://www.tnp.sg/content/our-tiny-teenage-miracle

post-31826-1375173301_thumb.jpg

Pei Shan (above) turns 15 on Aug 5.

But for all intents and purposes, she is stuck in a baby’s body – baby fat is still present on her limbs, and she wears a diaper.

She can’t walk or breathe on her own.

And till today, doctors have yet to diagnose her exact medical condition.

Pei Shan's parents share the chequered medical history of the girl who has looked death in the eye many times and survived.

================================================================================

Hi guys.

I happen to read about pei shan on TNP over the weekend. I do not watch TV so I had no idea previously.

I got in touch with Maureen, the correspondent who did the story, and managed to get details for donations to help the family.

You can email to Maureen of TNP directly ([email protected]) for the details; or PM me if you feel comfortable (some people may think this is a fraud).

Her birthday is round the corner, so a couple of my friends are getting some presents for her. From what I understand from Maureen, they need:

1) Mamy Poko Diapers XL girls

2) NTUC vouchers

3) food vouchers (she loves to eat!)

4) mothercare / kiddy palace vouchers

You can get in touch with Maureen on how to pass the family these items - she will be meeting the family this thurs.

Please do not ask me to buy the items for you and pass me cash or whatever - I NEVER receive/relay cash for all the volunteer work and charity I do.

I hope little pei shan will have a nice birthday coming up

Thank you for your kindness and godspeed.

Edit: the family has gone bankrupt because of the medical bills...... really hope more people can chip in to help. No amount is too small. Thanks!

Edited by Yattokame
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

I think cannot give the NS95 vouchers rite? [:(]

Or can I use the NS95 vouchers to buy/convert into NTUC vouchers, I not sure, anyone knows?

Or can I use the NS95 vouchers to buy/convert into NTUC vouchers, I not sure, anyone knows?

i'm not sure.... thanks for the thoughts

how about using the vouchers to buy diapers for her? :)

you've a good heart bro...thanks. I also used my NS vouchers to buy grocery for the needy :)

(edited)

Cannot convert but can use it to buy diapers at Cold Storage or Fairprice [thumbsup]

Edited by Toothiewabbit

Supercharged

I also haven't use my ns95 vouchers......how to use ah.

I also haven't use my ns95 vouchers......how to use ah.

bring your NRIC - they need to match the NRIC no. when you pay.

as simple as that.

thanks so much for your generosity!

(edited)

Bro Yattokame,

Buy the Mamy Poko Diapers XL girls and pass to you ok?

I don't mind to drop it off at your office during day time if it is convenient.

Edited by RH1667

Supercharged

bring your NRIC - they need to match the NRIC no. when you pay.

as simple as that.

thanks so much for your generosity!

brother,

so bring my nric to fairprice or which supermarket? they will issue me their ntuc voucers or I jus get the diapers and pass to you?

Turbocharged

Bro, you know which estate she staying in??? Ang Mo Kio, Toa Payoh, Bishan, Jurong East etc... and Ave/Lor??

Dear MCF brothers and sisters,

I have used up all NS95 vouchers, however I can help by doing delivery work and a voluntary worker myself on weekends,

PM me if delivery of all items is required.- let me know the venue of Pei Shan's place.

Thanks

brother,

so bring my nric to fairprice or which supermarket? they will issue me their ntuc voucers or I jus get the diapers and pass to you?

bring to fairprice, giant, cold storage, at counter pay with it and show ur NRIC, can already

Bro Yattokame,

Your above post about Pei Shan touches me deeply, appreciate your reminder to be kind heart and sharing with the less fortunate [flowerface]

God Bless You For A Warm Faith [nod]

(edited)

Cannot convert but can use it to buy diapers at Cold Storage or Fairprice [thumbsup]

diaper need to be of correct size....do take note ..

Edited by LoverofCar

Hi guys

Sorry for the late reply.

I think it is better if you pass the things to Maureen over at News centre - just drop her an email. I will be passing her some stuff on thurs morning as well. I'm not so sure if the family wants to remain private. Last thing I know, they stay in the west. It's in the article.

I just recalled something - diapers have a due date. We can ration the giving so it's not like one whole lump donation at once. That would help greatly.

VERY VERY TOUCHED to see so many fellow forummers helping out..... in one way or another. I think our country still got hope :)

Thank you so much everybody...... it's really amazing because I thought I'm the only kaypoh around..... my eyes are getting wet already hahaha.....

NS vouchers: I dunno if you can buy NTUC vouchers with them...... sorry about that.

Pei shan's mum also humbly asks not to buy toys - for she can't really play with them.

Yes, can use our NS vouchers to purchase the NTUC vouchers, just bring NRIC. I think it is better for vouchers as the family can utilise these for other things as and when required. Too much pampers or other stuff means date expiry issues and storage problems and although well-intentioned, best not to add to their inconveniences. Cheers.

Yes, can use our NS vouchers to purchase the NTUC vouchers, just bring NRIC. I think it is better for vouchers as the family can utilise these for other things as and when required. Too much pampers or other stuff means date expiry issues and storage problems and although well-intentioned, best not to add to their inconveniences. Cheers.

Wow thanks a lot bro!!!

↡ Advertisement