Altis never signal; Motorcycle somersault on 31Jul13

Pippo20

Altis already into the lane in full position even if the driver had not signalled while changing lane. Obviously the biker did not stay alert and failed to slow down where necessary.

to be fair, the biker also very fast

↡ Advertisement

I can confirm to you that I have never fail for once to signal. It is something that has been enforced in me during driving lessons more than ten years ago. The only time when I dont signal sometimes is when there are no vehicles behind me on an open road. And if signalling is not a necessity, I think automakers should make an exception for cars bound for Singapore to have no signal lights at all... So far signalling for lane change, I have seen 90% of drivers do give way.

It's bike nature to lane splitting,Follow car more worse leh.Anyway most drivers also signal then suddenly enter lane Liao w/o knowing how fast the vehicle travelling.Just because a few seconds wait then disaster happen for what??Im a driver and a rider myself and I do drive heavy vehicle as part timer.

So far signalling for lane change, I have seen 90% of drivers do give way.

I also always signal. However, < 50% give way to me.. and I am almost never on lane one to hog, I signal early ...and i dun do sudden filtering

90%? Are you in Singapore?

I can confirm to you that I have never fail for once to signal. It is something that has been enforced in me during driving lessons more than ten years ago. The only time when I dont signal sometimes is when there are no vehicles behind me on an open road. And if signalling is not a necessity, I think automakers should make an exception for cars bound for Singapore to have no signal lights at all... So far signalling for lane change, I have seen 90% of drivers do give way.

[thumbsup]

What was the biker thinking? At that speed, didn't look like there was time for the bike to stop for the traffic in front, there was not a lot of empty space in front of the Altis too. [shakehead]

No doubts the fact is Altis caused the bike to accident.

After looking closely at the video.

The chain of even started with the asshat white 1series.

It cut into the Altis lane, without accelerating. Thus the Altis high beam at the BMW.

The BMW buay song,even played braking to taunt the Altis. Very clear from the video where the BMW suddenly slow down and speed up.

By now the Altis is not happy with BMW antics, and want to go along side the BMW to see the driver face.

But in Altis haste to cut out to go along side the BMW, it did not signal and cause the motorcycle to bang into it.

I would say put the blame on the white BMW, if reasonable inference can be linked.

This one should put the blame on the Mercedes convertible.

This MERC cut into the expressway abruptly and almost bang into the mazda. The Mazda swerved and spin out of control and eventually banged into the unfortunate motorcyclist.

In the two videos.....reallly the instigator got away Scott free for causing the accidents indirectly with their lousy driving.