Warning letter for not signal

Mustang

Take note there's lot of civilian enforcement officers around

Case 1:My uncle Kena warning letter for not signal at junction and fine for exceeding 70kmh at traffic light junction.

Case 2:My neighbor Kena fine probably go court for speeding in his Wrx.His story travel at 120-130 at TPE after coming back from Jb at around 2.15am.He itchy leg go and whack 150 when suddenly a Honda super four bike tailgate him and for a minute then turn at Pasir Ris exit and after a week he receive a traffic police letter.

So Bcareful unless you got tons of money to donate pay and pay corp.Even sitting in your car inside a carpark with engine running for 10-15 mins also an offence now

↡ Advertisement

Do you mean take note, to drive within Traffic rules?

Whether there are officers around should not be a factor, in my view. Money is also not the main factor, safety (you or others) should be.

my 2 cents, but thanks for the warning. [:)]

• Praise 2

Whether there are officers around should not be a factor, in my view. Money is also not the main factor, safety (you or others) should be.

I mean take note only not lookout for officers la dey,But just be careful and stay safe cause road users here mostly are arrogant and ignorance go hand in hand..No problem mate

• Praise 1

Case 1:My uncle Kena warning letter for not signal at junction and fine for exceeding 70kmh at traffic light junction.

Case 2:My neighbor Kena fine probably go court for speeding in his Wrx.His story travel at 120-130 at TPE after coming back from Jb at around 2.15am.He itchy leg go and whack 150 when suddenly a Honda super four bike tailgate him and for a minute then turn at Pasir Ris exit and after a week he receive a traffic police letter.

So Bcareful unless you got tons of money to donate pay and pay corp.Even sitting in your car inside a carpark with engine running for 10-15 mins also an offence now

Very Good. Finally the police is doing their job and that is what I have been hoping for.

Really hate inconsiderate drivers who don't signal.

• Praise 1

Can show letter??? LOL

NPNT

Hypersonic

Very Good. Finally the police is doing their job and that is what I have been hoping for.

+1

Dun forget drivers who do signal and change lane immediately, regardless if it is safe to do and expect others to slow down for them.

• Praise 1

Agree. Just obey law and everything else will fall in place.

Don't understand people who wants to be aware of this and that so as to commit a petty offence here and there. What for??! Just play by the rules. Otherwise, just suck it up when kena bitten.

• Praise 1

I'm posting for the sake of goodwill only,Its up to individual whether they like it or not,Cannot please everybody right bro?By the way it serve my uncle right cause his driving habits almost like taxi drivers one.So what he own a BMW?Years of experience doesnt make him better driver right?Anyway peace out!

:wacko: But over here many drivers will speed up if you signal becoz of the kiasu attitude.

Supercharged

This is very subjective. Which junction is this? If at a junction all vehicles must turn right, so must signal right?

But more enforcement is good too, especially catch those who never turn on headlights at night. Saw so many of them, very dangerous.

Thanks to bro Mustang for sharing with us. [thumbsup]

Totally agree with you. [thumbsup]. Just dun understand why these people dun use signal.

I really hate those don't signal.

I hope they increase the fines and catch more people.

More than half of drivers don't signal!

Even when there are vehicles around them.

Got no finger flick a stupid switch?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I really hate those don't signal.

I hope they increase the fines and catch more people.

More than half of drivers don't signal!

Even when there are vehicles around them.

Got no finger flick a stupid switch?

Hahaa the switch is not stupid. Is more lik the stupid driver cant flick the clever switch. [:)]

Twincharged

:wacko: But over here many drivers will speed up if you signal becoz of the kiasu attitude.

I have no problem changing lane when I signal my intention. What I notice is that when signal is to pre-:warn other drivers that ok, there is this driver want to change to my lane and the driver will take necessary action, either speed up, reduce speed or maintain speed depending on how the lane changing driver react. I mean one can't expect driver of faster lane to slow down a lot just for them to change lane. So at least need to have good speed with the next lane in order for driver not to accelerate as the driver has the speed to cut in smoothly. Yes there is some will speed up, well, that's even better as it will be even easier to cut in behind the speed up car if one know how to position car in correct position.

• Praise 1

I have no problem changing lane when I signal my intention. What I notice is that when signal is to pre-:warn other drivers that ok, there is this driver want to change to my lane and the driver will take necessary action, either speed up, reduce speed or maintain speed depending on how the lane changing driver react. I mean one can't expect driver of faster lane to slow down a lot just for them to change lane. So at least need to have good speed with the next lane in order for driver not to accelerate as the driver has the speed to cut in smoothly. Yes there is some will speed up, well, that's even better as it will be even easier to cut in behind the speed up car if one know how to position car in correct position.

[thumbsup]

Supersonic
(edited)

Totally agree with you. [thumbsup]. Just dun understand why these people dun use signal.

I guess it is due to habit? Some people might not have the habit to use signal?! [:p] But everyday there are many people who dont use signal, so if the driver got summon, it's just that the driver appear at the wrong time and wrong place.

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 1