NameWee complaining of Double standard.

Ender

Really enjoy watching his video. Our MDA already quite jialat, but over there, the chinese got it more worst with censorship.

Special appearance by Steven Lim at the end, :D :D :D

↡ Advertisement

his songs also very nice....

thai love song, learn cantonese, we are goot brathers (with alleycats arumugum)

Really enjoy watching his video. Our MDA already quite jialat, but over there, the chinese got it more worst with censorship.

Special appearance by Steven Lim at the end, :D :D :D

Thanks for sharing! Totally funny!

Laugh til my tears come out!

Most young artists, like NameWee, are anti-establishment in their country. But he is really talented, unlike our spore samantha lo.

With social media, the Malaysian Chinese are no longer the meek 2nd class immigrants who take kindly to the increasingly racist and discriminatory system up north, the next GE will be super interesting.

MDA should entice talents like him to take up PR in SG and possibly citizenship through sponsorship and more supportive licensing regimes for his movies. But given his anti-establishment credentials, this is unlikely to materialize.

• Praise 1

Malaysian rapper released on bail after being remanded over video allegedly insulting Islam

This fellow is talented.................but also sibei aggressive...............if he is in SG I think long time hong kan liao........... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

this is the song that got him into trouble right ..........

• Praise 1

You can lose your life doing this types of things there. He should be a bit more careful.

You can cause others to lose their lives doing these kind of things there. Yes he should be more careful Edited by Chongster

This fellow is talented.................but also sibei aggressive...............if he is in SG I think long time hong kan liao........... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

this is the song that got him into trouble right ..........

I find the song so so .......

Nothing seriously damage as he had mentioned almost all the Gods of every religions .. :blink:  :blink:

↡ Advertisement