Full functinality WP8 Launcher for Android

Heartlander

I have always like WP7/WP8 phones as extremely easy to work with metro tiles to make phone calls, write sms, take picture, etc, etc. Especially for older folks who just want someone SIMPLE. What I do not like is that strict control imposed akin to iOS and the much less useful app store.

But with the WP8 launcher below, you can have the simplicity of WP8 phones and the flexibility of Android system. Every apps you like can e placed as a tile for easy access. It looks and feels like a WP8 phone. Believe me, I used my Omnia7 for close to a year.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...om.lx.launcher8

And for those who want to do tryout on WP8 phones to know how it works, do install it from Play Store on your Android phone. Remember the app make is QiHang Dev Team.

Enjoy! And if you have better WP8 launcher, do share. Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

The free version is ads supported. Then if share with 30 people, you get upgraded to pro for free.

Fishy post.

The free version is ads supported. Then if share with 30 people, you get upgraded to pro for free.

Fishy post.

The advertisement is only to promote the PRO version, not any 3rd party adverts. This has been put down in the reviews section. Also, the advert will not come up suka suka like some sites, but static one like if you turn to a menu. Not obtrusive one in other words.

I promote this app because this is the closest one can get to experience WP8 GUI without buying a WP phone! It is really the best of both worlds for those who straddle between both OSs.

↡ Advertisement