Another China kim xiu!

Little_prince

Well, very very difficult... even the product is not make in China, some of the little component of the product may still come from China, they are just hidden...

ya but pple here are making mincemeat out of entire china like as if we dun need them at all

↡ Advertisement

Good one. I will say that the the Chinese culture is largely (not totally) influenced by Confucianism.

in any case..taiwan, though hv cases of cannibalism, seemed a different category due to the absence of cultural revolution

Turbocharged

in any case..taiwan, though hv cases of cannibalism, seemed a different category due to the absence of cultural revolution

On the contrary, the effects of the cultural revolution were far reaching. Taiwan initiated the chinese cultural renaissance to counter the negativities of the cultural revolution.

You're right that cannibalism is a different topic altogether.

For Mao and his henchmen, all they really care about when it came to religion was that it was a downright subversive element, period.

The real man who really got China back on her feet in my opinion is Deng. Mao, was simply a strongman who helped to stamp out the ensuing chaos which post-Imperial China had found difficult to rid herself of.

Apart from unifying the country behind one political line again and proving to post WW2 US and the Soviet Union that China is no pushover, tell me what else has this man done?

The Great Leap Forward was into economic hell. The Cultural Revolution catapulted China into a moral abyss.

"Many thanks" to Mao for his contribution in his cultural revolution... [thumbsdown] .. I salute Deng though. [thumbsup]

no need to go so far back lah. the great lap forward movement 大跃进 enough to show whether Mao n Communism work or not. the whole cultural thing just go spiral downwards from there. full stomach? that's the biggest joke i've heard today ...

Animals also strive for full stomachs..... :D

These people in China, they know or don't know there are laws in the country?

I often see in the news they did this and that, some even in the public area. Either they think the Police are useless or they think they are above the law (if get caught)... [mad]

Anyway I am sadden by such a news.

problem is this guy managed to get a hold on his wife so she find a pretty lass for him, rather traditional thinking for a china woman

U guys shld watch Interviews before Execution, a series abt chinese criminals... v enlightening

on youtube?

the world is a scary place.

At least in singapore, we are much safer than most places in the world from these people.

If there are such murders, at least it's easier to catch them... -_-

For Mao, I believe he did contribute in building up a country whose citizens had their pride deflated, economy ransacked by imperialism, colonialism.

I think most of his contributions were in the pre-1950s.

The following url were a good analogy, not really exact, but the gist was there.

http://lz.book.sohu.com/chapter-24557-118378074.html

当一个人权力太大,又被人捧得太高的时候,他就容易错误地估计自己和形势,错误地做出一些
Edited by Oblong

the world is a scary place.

At least in singapore, we are much safer than most places in the world from these people.

If there are such murders, at least it's easier to catch them... -_-

But many pple not happy leh....

[laugh]

But many pple not happy leh....

[laugh]

Go where then happy?

Singapore has hardly any natural disaster. Only industrial accident and road traffic accident

Also Low crime. Most important is not much organised crime (mafia/yakuza) and issues with narcotics

I mean i can't think of much safer places for my kid to grow up in. Australia and NZ might be close but they still have natural disasters.

Go where then happy?

Singapore has hardly any natural disaster. Only industrial accident and road traffic accident

Also Low crime. Most important is not much organised crime (mafia/yakuza) and issues with narcotics

I mean i can't think of much safer places for my kid to grow up in. Australia and NZ might be close but they still have natural disasters.

only place in the world where the two biggest political party in the country arguing abt cleaning of hawker centre

lol

only place in the world where the two biggest political party in the country arguing abt cleaning of hawker centre

lol

This is Another Kim Xiu thread of China ! You are obviously off-threading this thread into sensitive Singapore Politics, referring PAP arguing with WP at Parliament about the recent headlines of Hawker need to pay for high ceiling cleaning.

Don't claim that I've never tell you OK, I'm a idiot who like to clicks "Report" button to disturb others [smash][laugh] [laugh]

This is Another Kim Xiu thread of China ! You are obviously off-threading this thread into sensitive Singapore Politics, referring PAP arguing with WP at Parliament about the recent headlines of Hawker need to pay for high ceiling cleaning.

Don't claim that I've never tell you OK, I'm a idiot who like to clicks "Report" button to disturb others [smash][laugh] [laugh]

go ahead lor

we are just saying that singapore is a good place to be...

i m saying that there are many id10ts that love to politicise threads...

Edited by Raymondism

go ahead lor

we are just saying that singapore is a good place to be...

i m saying that there are many id10ts that love to politicise threads...

u want flame... anytime...

Steady lah raymondism ! I Likes [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement