Black Land Rover Along Cavanagh Road Today

Theobserver

To the driver of the Black Land Rover Defender driving along Cavanagh Road from Orchard Road towards Bukit Timah Road today around 3.15pm. You think you are very garang? An Estimate driving and obeying the speed limit and you got to overtake it by driving across the double white line onto the opposite lane. Because of the bend ahead you can never see oncoming traffic,and yet you chose this. Had the Estima accelerate you can never go back in time. Lucky for you you barely got back in time to avoid oncoming traffic. I may forgive you if you had turn right on Bukit Timah Road because you maybe rushing to KK Hospital but you turned left. What's the hurry? Cavanagh Road is a short road, how much time can you save? You are even more lucky I don't have a dvr in my car. Maybe the Estima has.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

To the driver of the Black Land Rover Defender driving along Cavanagh Road from Orchard Road towards Bukit Timah Road today around 3.15pm. You think you are very garang? An Estimate driving and obeying the speed limit and you got to overtake it by driving across the double white line onto the opposite lane. Because of the bend ahead you can never see oncoming traffic,and yet you chose this. Had the Estima accelerate you can never go back in time. Lucky for you you barely got back in time to avoid oncoming traffic. I may forgive you if you had turn right on Bukit Timah Road because you maybe rushing to KK Hospital but you turned left. What's the hurry? Cavanagh Road is a short road, how much time can you save? You are even more lucky I don't have a dvr in my car. Maybe the Estima has.

he is defender leh, if head on he has better chance of survival? [lipsrsealed]

Hmmm???? This thread defender the other also defender

Donno whether is the same defender [:p]

Usually defender not so hiong one

The hiong one is usually the striker [:p]

Why didnt u stop him there and then to tell him off yet instead choose to post here and hope he can read this? Come on, wat r the chances?

So he is acting garang on the road and u r acting garang here. Whats the diff between u 2?

Btw, u said u may forgive him if he had turn right but having said that, u really think he is craving for ur forgiveness?

Cavenagh Road full of cameras, if got exact time can always go baotoh...

since it's just next to Istana, could it be one of those police armoured Defenders, sometimes with a gurkha head sticking out from the top?

Sorry I thought this topic is called Complaint, So that's what I posted here for. Those who understand simple English will know. And that's what I did, posted in simple English. And as to why I didn't stop him, I really don't know how to without breaking the rules myself. I already said I don't have a dvr in my car by the way. Again this is simple English if you understand it.

This kind of drivers very common....they think their car very fast and can overtake less powerful cars....try driving a Kia Picanto on expressway and you know what i mean....

Anyway no use complaining as it will not solve the problem. Just suck thumb and let it go.

Even if the LR collide with oncoming traffic the driver asked for it...no one force the driver to do that...

Sorry I thought this topic is called Complaint, So that's what I posted here for. Those who understand simple English will know. And that's what I did, posted in simple English. And as to why I didn't stop him, I really don't know how to without breaking the rules myself. I already said I don't have a dvr in my car by the way. Again this is simple English if you understand it.

There is also the unspoken rules...NVNT NPNT

↡ Advertisement