How Many Rounds Can U Last

Old-driver

Not a tiko thread to all the Rangers [laugh]

I'm talking about Mahjong... usually the max i can play is 3 rounds with a break in-between but I know some people can play day and night with only toilet breaks.

Whats the record to show from the bros here?

My neighbour in my opposite block starts their session on Thu to Sun afternoon to midnight every week without fail :ph34r:

↡ Advertisement

I'm talking about Mahjong... usually the max i can play is 3 rounds with a break in-between but I know some people can play day and night with only toilet breaks.

My neighbour in my opposite block starts their session on Thu to Sun afternoon to midnight every week without fail :ph34r:

During my poly days, I could play from Friday night to Sunday late afternoon with minimum sleep in between.

Dun even dare to call home that I was staying over at my friend house for MJ... Those were the days! :D

What a tease! :angry:

depends on age, studies say it go according to age, recovery time is 1 min for every year of age :D :D

During my poly days, I could play from Friday night to Sunday late afternoon with minimum sleep in between.

Dun even dare to call home that I was staying over at my friend house for MJ... Those were the days! :D

Fri to Sun? Wow thats quite a feat

Turbocharged

i only play 3 leg mahjong, record was around 9am until 2am on 3rd day of cny.. and normally btw 10am to around midnite is norm during cny period at my KL home......... [:p]

Are they the same group of people everyday? [sly]

Turbocharged

depends on age, studies say it go according to age, recovery time is 1 min for every year of age :D:D

studies by which institute? not accurate for sure... [laugh]

i tot TS ask how many rounds can piak piak.......

No need to think, TS got this intention to make us think this way..................... sb misleading.......

[laugh]

hahahhahaha

gd one

↡ Advertisement