Dishwasher, now the machine not a person

Genie47

Any thought on this? Bosch is selling theirs for 999 in all the major appliance stores. It is a made in Germany model.

http://www.bosch-home.com.sg/products/dish...SMS50E82EU.html

We are cooking everyday. Dishes need to be done. I rather a machine do it. Stuff it in, turn it on after dinner. Next morning just take them out.

I don't intend to put it in the kitchen. It will share the service balcony with the washer, gas dryer and gas powered water heater.

I have no idea why they are selling it so cheap. 999 is a bargain. It is rated A+, uses only 10L of water. The rest out there are all rated only A. Haven't seen an A+ dishwasher model so far.

↡ Advertisement

Kitchen being redone. Since the car went away, got drunk on positive cash flow. Went for 4 holidays last year. Poured into investments. Now some savings used for the remodeling of the kitchen plus appliances to make life more comfortable.

Got a gas powered dryer, now looking to add the dishwasher into the fray.

Wife was blessed when MIL's maid came over but she nearly destroyed all our household items. Washed and cleaned things very crudely. Seeing how my wife likes things working for her, decided to get those appliances and remodel the kitchen (was the main thing the maid nearly destroyed).

U need to have those high pressure pull out spray taps to remove most of the food leftovers 1st before the dishwasher can actually do it's job.

If not, it's highly likely the dishwasher won't wash it clean enough.

U need to have those high pressure pull out spray taps to remove most of the food leftovers 1st before the dishwasher can actually do it's job.

Can it remove oil stain too?? i was thinking that cup wise should be out of its ability??

Use a lot of water and electricity and still have to manually wash away leftovers and oil first. Not as simple as put into machine and watch TV, unless you don't really cook (not salads, sandwiches, snacks kind ok.. )

Such machine is meant for convenience, not for saving resources. Was staying at my friend's place in Australia who happen to use a dishwasher also. They buy enough utensils for a day or 2 usage and wash them 1 shot every night.

Can it remove oil stain too?? i was thinking that cup wise should be out of its ability??

i not very sure.

My reservist buddy had one. So i was asking him about it.

Basically he said it's good if u use high pressure to wash off first then only left stains. If not, he say won't be clean one.

That's why most angmoh kitchens use pull out spray taps. Caveat is that these spoil easily, tendency to leak unless u buy a good brand. [laugh] haha more $ again!

And another good point, my friend pointed out. Is that cna use the dishwasher as a storage rack. haha wash already just leave them inside for tomorrow.

he and his wife has 3 kids. both parents working. no help from grandparents. no helper!

Make everyone wash their own crockery.

I suspect hawker centres and FC will implement this after self service and return your own crockery campaign. [laugh] It's the sequel.....

After this, they will still kpkb about manpower shortage and rising costs.

Edited by Kangadrool

I try to use a dish washer when holiday in Australia, as good as using a washing machine, took almost an hour to have a thorough wash of one load of plates and bowl <_< <_<

i not very sure.

My reservist buddy had one. So i was asking him about it.

Basically he said it's good if u use high pressure to wash off first then only left stains. If not, he say won't be clean one.

That's why most angmoh kitchens use pull out spray taps. Caveat is that these spoil easily, tendency to leak unless u buy a good brand. [laugh] haha more $ again!

might as well wash myself.

Turbocharged

In my home, I am the dishwasher! [laugh] No machine is going to replace me!

Seriously though, if as per TS's post, using just 10 litres of water is impressive.

But later on, found out that there still some effort and water required to spray off the dishes first before putting them in the machine.

eh u got search anot.....giv eu yellow kad [laugh] [laugh]

welcome bro....yes, a steal.

imagine LHL tell his father to keep quiet in the parliament meeting [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I went online to see. You are not required to blast off the food bits with water. Just scrape them off will do. The blasting with water defeats the purpose of a dishwasher. The Bosch and other Youtube videos attest to just letting the dishwasher work.

The thing that holds me back a bit is the dishwashing detergent. SGD11.80 for 30 tablets. So it is for 30 days of washing. But looking at how much Mama lemon I'm wasting, this is actually good.

mee too, I love washing dishes! :D

it fulfill my childhood dream of playing with water and dun get scolding [laugh]

In my home, I am the dishwasher! [laugh] No machine is going to replace me!

Seriously though, if as per TS's post, using just 10 litres of water is impressive.

But later on, found out that there still some effort and water required to spray off the dishes first before putting them in the machine.

Using dishwasher machine same like washing machine, still need to manual wash off the stains. If not the dishes not clean at all.

Supersonic

mee too, I love washing dishes! :D

it fulfill my childhood dream of playing with water and dun get scolding [laugh]

errrr.....tink u realli need to take up a hobby. [:p][laugh]

↡ Advertisement