Dishwasher, now the machine not a person

Genie47

imagine LHL tell his father to keep quiet in the parliament meeting [laugh][laugh][laugh]

muahahahaha [laugh] [laugh] lol

liddis??

post-547-1375768908.gif

↡ Advertisement

mee too, I love washing dishes! :D

it fulfill my childhood dream of playing with water and dun get scolding [laugh]

nb dun noe u have this kind fetish too...ewwwwwwwwww.... <_<

I try to use a dish washer when holiday in Australia, as good as using a washing machine, took almost an hour to have a thorough wash of one load of plates and bowl <_< <_<

The Americans complained a lot on the new European dishwashers that is spearheaded mainly by Bosch. It takes 2.5hrs to finish a load!

Firstly, they are rated A or A+ which means they don't use as much electricity or water as their American versions. The price to pay is long washing times.

If anyone is complaining it wastes water and electricity, confirm it is those American versions. I'm just mulling if it would be a big change to change our lifestyle to eat and keep accumulating the dishes in the dishwasher for the day and then at night after dinner, one shot let it do the job for a mere 10-14L of water.

errrr.....tink u realli need to take up a hobby. [:p][laugh]

i oso say, get one like u really be TROLL n collect $500 [laugh] [laugh]

troll_san_francisco_california_golden_gate_bridge_desktop_1024x768_free-wallpaper-38854.jpg

i doubt the people here like to stack their dirty dishes in the sink for too long, it attract small creatures.

the washing time is really no joke (yah can be as long as 2 hr), i gave up the second night and hand wash the dishes.

The Americans complained a lot on the new European dishwashers that is spearheaded mainly by Bosch. It takes 2.5hrs to finish a load!

Firstly, they are rated A or A+ which means they don't use as much electricity or water as their American versions. The price to pay is long washing times.

If anyone is complaining it wastes water and electricity, confirm it is those American versions. I'm just mulling if it would be a big change to change our lifestyle to eat and keep accumulating the dishes in the dishwasher for the day and then at night after dinner, one shot let it do the job for a mere 10-14L of water.

if u give me a dishwasher washed dish. first thing i will do is rinse it with water first again. haha not an appliance i would get [laugh]

Turbocharged

domestic helper still a better choice...at least to me... [laugh]

all the new homes no space for helper already sia. my place no maids room. cant expect her sleep on balcony.

dishwasher only good up to a certain extent. used to use in college .. my room mate cook and i clean. even after rinsing some of the stain hard to come off. (yes radx, i set up the sentence specially for you!)

Not stack dishes on sink lah. Got dishwasher stack them inside. There was one selling on Craigslist. 360 plus delivery. Same model from Bosch. I called and it was sold. Cannot try it for cheap.

Hypersonic

need to pre rinse or wipe the dirty dishes first before using the dishwasher

just like robotic vacuum cleaner, need to pack up the clutter on the floor first

i'd rather just do everything myself considering the time and effort needed for these appliances to work

it must be a bloody expensive car to get back so much money [laugh] [laugh]

Kitchen being redone. Since the car went away, got drunk on positive cash flow. Went for 4 holidays last year. Poured into investments. Now some savings used for the remodeling of the kitchen plus appliances to make life more comfortable.

asian usually quite slow (maybe 20 years back) to adapt to applicances like this, the other countries would hire 2 helps to do the laundry at river side (also cheaper) than buying washing machine ^_^

i rather control family member from taking long shower than saving on washing dishes, the maintenance was also not easy as it uses salt and other chemical.

Not stack dishes on sink lah. Got dishwasher stack them inside. There was one selling on Craigslist. 360 plus delivery. Same model from Bosch. I called and it was sold. Cannot try it for cheap.

We don't need to use salt in dishwashers in SG. Our water is not hard. That is why I see it as a good option to have at home. If I'm in another part of the world with water so hard that you got a hard time getting suds to work, I will not even consider a washing machine even!

Been searching. This video shows that this is unnecessary. For 999, this is worth a go. If it works, 999 for a an appliance that is a sure keeper, why not?

Intensive cycle, no pre-rinse. Baked on cheese, dried food! I see already don't want to wash by hand myself! I leave to my wife to do it. [laugh]

[thumbsup] Pervasive Use of Technology [thumbsup]

1) Vacuum robot

2) Mop robot

3) High pressure water jet for toilet washing

4) Dish washer machine

Lets embrace technology!!! [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement