Dishwasher, now the machine not a person

Genie47

This guy's Youtube page is nothing but testing his home appliances!

Here he tried out the Finish Quantum dishwasher tablet.

Freaking torture test with all the dried stuff. In the end, Expensive but Good is his verdict.

Saw this guys' review. I agree with him.

When it comes to efficiency, nothing can beat the Germans. Americans just use tons of resources just to do a job. Japanese? They build upon what the Germans do but cheaper.

Turbocharged

mee too, I love washing dishes! :D

it fulfill my childhood dream of playing with water and dun get scolding [laugh]

Getting senile? Curious case of Benjamin Jman? :ph34r:

Turbocharged

Saw this guys' review. I agree with him.

When it comes to efficiency, nothing can beat the Germans. Americans just use tons of resources just to do a job. Japanese? They build upon what the Germans do but cheaper.

Sibei thorough.

You piqued my interest in dishwashers...may consider it for my new place.

Got 3 years to psycho my wifey.

[thumbsup] Pervasive Use of Technology [thumbsup]

1) Vacuum robot

2) Mop robot

3) High pressure water jet for toilet washing

4) Dish washer machine

Lets embrace technology!!! [thumbsup]

I'm looking forward to robot elderly caretaker.

Trailer

Full movie

Seriously, after seeing my parents and my MIL, looking after elderly is not easy. In fact, I think humans are not well tasked to take care of the elderly knowing our limitations on all fronts. The movie is actually very good. Watched it and it does tell you how hard it is being elderly and suffering from dementia.

Supercharged

Hey, long time no see u here.

anyway, about dishwasher, from my own experience, they don't really wash cleanly. sometimes they leave some stains on plates. u will still need to soak or wash before or after machine wash.

you still need to wash the pots and fry pans, woks, rice cooker by hand. you can't dump every single thing into the machine.

The last thing I need when I'm old is sex from a robot. I would have trouble remembering my keys or even taking a pee.

I don't know, from what I know, is that if anything can fit into a dishwasher, you put it into a dishwasher.

The only thing I will never put into a dishwasher is my well-seasoned cast iron and carbon steel fry pans.

The last thing I need when I'm old is sex from a robot. I would have trouble remembering my keys or even taking a pee.

i strongly recommend the karcher power jet

i use it to wash toilet

3 mins can finish washing

I have a modern dishwasher at home. I think many of the others r sharing their experiences using obsolete models from years ago while they were overseas.

1) Use quite a lot of electricity. True. But u save on water. Dishwasher uses less water than the typical manual wash, unless using buckets like the old days.

2) Need to pre-wash. False. Just need to make sure no large pieces of food on it like chicken drumstick.

3) Not clean. False. Ive never seen dishes n cups n utensils so clean in my life.

4) Make sure whatever u put in is dishwasher-safe. I've damaged some utensils before lol

You do not need to rinse to use the dishwasher. Not your parents' home appliance anymore.

Rinse agent that is cheap to use is vinegar.

Turbocharged

domestic helper still a better choice...at least to me... [laugh]

Domestic helper give you human problems. Machines give you equipment problems.

But one thing frustrating about equipment problems is arranging for the repairs.

Usually only possible during working/office hours, got to take leave, then sometimes interminable wait for the repairman to arrive, etc. etc. Waste a lot of time.

Unless of course there's someone at home all the time to attend to these matters... sure, machines give a lot of convenience.

There are two things that I have said I do not scrub and they should never be scrubbed. My wok. My cast iron skillet. My carbon steel fry pan.

All these are already pre-seasoned with the layers of patinized oil that gives them their superior non-stick performance. Up yours Tefal!

Other than that, I think anything that can go into a dishwasher can go into a dishwasher.

I will say it again. 999 for a dishwasher that usually costs 1400 and above! [:p]

It is not just a temptation. It makes a lot of sense to get this appliance.

Domestic helper give you human problems. Machines give you equipment problems.

But one thing frustrating about equipment problems is arranging for the repairs.

Usually only possible during working/office hours, got to take leave, then sometimes interminable wait for the repairman to arrive, etc. etc. Waste a lot of time.

Unless of course there's someone at home all the time to attend to these matters... sure, machines give a lot of convenience.

My MIL's domestic helper was what prompted me to remodel my kitchen and now get a dishwasher. Uh....oh you heard it in the many posts above. [:p]

I think dishwashers give a lot of issues because many are built-into the kitchens. I'm having mine in the service balcony just to be sure. If things turn out well, maybe in the next kitchen remodel around 15yrs later will do it built in next to the sink.

Been searching. This video shows that this is unnecessary. For 999, this is worth a go. If it works, 999 for a an appliance that is a sure keeper, why not?

Intensive cycle, no pre-rinse. Baked on cheese, dried food! I see already don't want to wash by hand myself! I leave to my wife to do it. [laugh]

I use to have a dishwasher, but I soon given on it why?: 1. because to make washing easier, it washes with hot water - higher electricity bill; 2. most often need to pre-wash before you can put the dishes into the machine to wash - pieces of meat and etc defeat the purpose of the dishwasher; to maximised machine use and minimise electricity and water bill - full load - but this will result in dishes accumulated over a few days, not enough empty dishes to use, hence need to wash even on 1/2 load, furthermore the longer the dishes are kept unwashed the harder it is for the machine to wash; 4 need to "learn" how to arrange dishes in the machine to wash properly, 5. these dishwasher machines often do not last more than 3 years because of heat generated in confined space; I am not trying to discourage you from buying; the novelty wears off once the routine sets in

There are two things that I have said I do not scrub and they should never be scrubbed. My wok. My cast iron skillet. My carbon steel fry pan.

All these are already pre-seasoned with the layers of patinized oil that gives them their superior non-stick performance. Up yours Tefal!

Other than that, I think anything that can go into a dishwasher can go into a dishwasher.

I will say it again. 999 for a dishwasher that usually costs 1400 and above! [:p]

It is not just a temptation. It makes a lot of sense to get this appliance.

the caveat: nothing in this world is free; there is a reason why 999 now and before 1400; poor sales, new model coming out, discontinued model, for dishwashers like washing machine - generally got to the get the latest but well tested technology or model

↡ Advertisement