Burning of Joss Paper?

Pippo20

Neutral Newbie

Not trying to start a religious war but need to ask the following question:

When will most pp who observed the 7th month burn the most paper? Some pp told me its tonight, first day, some said 7th of 7th month, some said it should be last day, the midnight of 14th when it strike 12am 15th, pp will start burning. Need to ask so that I can take leave and hide in Mcdonalds, happy burning..! Thanks..

↡ Advertisement

When will most pp who observed the 7th month burn the most paper? Some pp told me its tonight, first day, some said 7th of 7th month, some said it should be last day, the midnight of 14th when it strike 12am 15th, pp will start burning. Need to ask so that I can take leave and hide in Mcdonalds, happy burning..! Thanks..

i thot my people very prepared liao

psi 1000 also no scareed? [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Usually people will burn on the first day. But why want to hide in Macdonald?

My mum told me on the 15th? Or that is for Lunar New Year?

Hide in Mcdonald because I cannot sleep with smoke so hide at a 24hrs outlet eat something use laptop..

the whole month also can burn, some day more some day less, just stay indoor locked all window on aircon during this month :D :D

Depends on your dialect if i am not wrong.

Cantonese burns on the 14th

Hokkien/Teochews burn on the 1st, 15th and last day.

Experts, please correct me if I am not wrong as this is based on my observation.

Supercharged

Depends on your dialect if i am not wrong.

Cantonese burns on the 14th

Hokkien/Teochews burn on the 1st, 15th and last day.

Experts, please correct me if I am not wrong as this is based on my observation.

i'm no expert in this nor practising it. But every one will burn on 1st and 15th and the last day of 7th Month. Won't go wrong.

i'm no expert in this nor practising it. But every one will burn on 1st and 15th and the last day of 7th Month. Won't go wrong.

Haha, ya, burn 3 times confirm won't go wrong!

By the normal logic of things, you would be in office or at work if you are not taking leave...and I suppose you won't be affected by the burning. Unless your orpit got intense burning to boot.

And by deliberately taking leave, you deliberately exposde yourself to potential smoky condition, thereby having to take shelter in a Mac [hur]

Then why take leave leh??? [hur] [hur] [hur]

But yet you ask this question - "Need to ask so that I can take leave and hide in Mcdonalds, happy burning..!" and said this, "Not trying to start a religious war ..."

I wonder [gossip]

By the normal logic of things, you would be in office or at work if you are not taking leave...and I suppose you won't be affected by the burning. Unless your orpit got intense burning to boot.

And by deliberately taking leave, you deliberately exposde yourself to potential smoky condition, thereby having to take shelter in a Mac [hur]

But yet you ask this question - "Need to ask so that I can take leave and hide in Mcdonalds, happy burning..!" and said this, "Not trying to start a religious war ..."

I wonder [gossip]

Some people just buay kan la..

I wonder [gossip]

billyjoel32316.jpg

Radx, alot of your old friends will come visiting you. Prepared big feast for them. LOL

i make sure one of them s&m on you [:p] [:p]

↡ Advertisement