3 drivers blind to red light

Nikelashi

I will try later, yesterday return home at 4am just try to post it this way.

by the way can you all view the view I posted?

can be viewed. Hope the rider is ok though I feel he should have seen the taxi coming his way despite him turning his head to the left.

↡ Advertisement

Nice sentiments, but this IS the culture here! Green means go, yellow means go faster! Speed signs means the MINIMUM speed you should go.

This is a war of attrition...last man standing!!!

We drivers are kings!!! (and some queens!)

Nice to know that you have these sentiments as one day you will knock down your own family. [:p]

yah, retribution is the word, usually if i cannot make it i rather jam my brakes and let my things fly all over my car who knows another fellow may

move off at the other side before it turns green..today kena another one joker malaysia car, after 4 secs of the red light he turn left to macpherson road.

will try to post it later in the afternoon. still learning how to crop and trim it, but the way we need a youtube account to post it up right?

Turbocharged

yah, retribution is the word, usually if i cannot make it i rather jam my brakes and let my things fly all over my car who knows another fellow may

move off at the other side before it turns green..today kena another one joker malaysia car, after 4 secs of the red light he turn left to macpherson road.

will try to post it later in the afternoon. still learning how to crop and trim it, but the way we need a youtube account to post it up right?

you'll need youtube account to post it up, and for trimming tool, u can use free real player (comes with the video trim tool)

Don't slow down the vid when u send to TP (send undoctored ver)... The first 2 drivers still not too bad. The last car is an a-hole!!!

confirm they will get in trouble