3 drivers blind to red light

Nikelashi

Neutral Newbie

Happened in front of Princess Elizabeth Primary, Bt Batok. Truck and taxi conveniently rolled across the red lights...

i thought small case never mind, the third one lagi best. almost knock down the indian guy.

got all 3 vehicle numbers, sending all to TP!

it's the start of the lunar 7th month, whether driver or pedestrian, stay safe and drive safe everyone!

↡ Advertisement

Happened in front of Princess Elizabeth Primary, Bt Batok. Truck and taxi conveniently rolled across the red lights...

i thought small case never mind, the third one lagi best. almost knock down the indian guy.

got all 3 vehicle numbers, sending all to TP!

it's the start of the lunar 7th month, whether driver or pedestrian, stay safe and drive safe everyone!

---

Don't slow down the vid when u send to TP (send undoctored ver)... The first 2 drivers still not too bad. The last car is an a-hole!!!

Edited by Nicholas

Neutral Newbie

Don't slow down the vid when u send to TP (send undoctored ver)... The first 2 drivers still not too bad. The last car is an a-hole!!!

didn't slow the video down, i was indeed travelling at a very slow speed because of the lorry. 30kmh at the most. cant send the undoctored version too, gmail has attachment size limit.

didn't slow the video down, i was indeed travelling at a very slow speed because of the lorry. 30kmh at the most. cant send the undoctored version too, gmail has attachment size limit.

Sorry, my bad, it looks like slow mo. SPF allows youtube link, no need to attach.

how did u get all 3 car plates? via software editing on your video or did u manually record them?

from your vid looks like only the taxi one can be seen...

wa this is too much [crazy] .

Even school children [scholar] knows that RED means STOP. No excuse for a driver to beat red light like this, really selfish and inconsiderate [thumbsdown] [thumbsdown] .

wa this is too much [crazy] .

Even school children [scholar] knows that RED means STOP. No excuse for a driver to beat red light like this, really selfish and inconsiderate [thumbsdown] [thumbsdown] .

A lot of drivers here are like that. Their time and lives are so important that they cannot slow, stop and wait for one more second at the traffic light junction. [thumbsdown]

I always check at all road junctions first before driving off and if traffic lights junctions, I make sure all vehicles had stopped.

Neutral Newbie

Are you able to see the last car's plate? The first two are still ok, sometimes you can't stop in time.

yea, got the last car's plate number and sent it to TP. that last one really too much.

manually recorded them down, not so zai to have those video editing software