Appeal for Witness: Orange Picanto hit by Cement Truck

Pmmj_mao

Dear mcf members,

I cannot start a new thread, so need to appeal for help using this old thread.

I met a car accident along Punggol Dr, in front of Blk615A on 7th Aug, 10:15pm.

I was driving an orange Kia picanto and got hit on my right side by a cement mixer truck.

If you happen to have video recording for the whole accident, I plead your help to send the video to me.

Please contact me at 8322 4482.

Thank you very much, everybody!

P/S Moderators, I appreciate if you can help me start a new thread for my case. thank you!

post-48317-1375974722_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Dear mcf members,

I was driving an orange Kia picanto and got hit on my right side by a cement mixer truck.

If you happen to have video recording for the whole accident, I plead your help to send the video to me.

P/S Moderators, I appreciate if you can help me start a new thread for my case. thank you!

post-48317-1375974971_thumb.jpg

Dear mcf members,

You no stop the cement driver IMMED?? No take pics of accident & exchange particulars ? Why still need car cam recording? hit and run? Poh mata with his lolly number plate la! Still wait for what???? U need car recording for more confidence of accident reporting ????

Bro,

I was sent to the hospital by ambulance immediately after the accident, so trying to get video to support my case

You no stop the cement driver IMMED?? No take pics of accident & exchange particulars ? Why still need car cam recording? hit and run? Poh mata with his lolly number plate la! Still wait for what???? U need car recording for more confidence of accident reporting ????

Lurpsexx pls dont behave like that, this is forum for Car Driver (and other road users) community for supporting each other, :angry:

I will report to moderator if this happen again.

Bro,

I was sent to the hospital by ambulance immediately after the accident, so trying to get video to support my case

Hi Bro Pmmj_mao,

Good Morning.

Sad to read your serious car accident posting in Genie47 old 2011 thread, how bad is your injuries ? Wish you have a speedy recovery.

I am now 420KM away from you, crossing my fingers to hoping some kind folks at the accident scene with dashcam recordings would step forward to helping as soon as possible.

I would like to offer some advice to you in making a favourable car accident report for Insurance Claims & Compensations. Please send your friends or relatives to the accident site within 30 minutes earlier of the accident precised timed to hold up a "Play Card" stating accident details to appeal for Eye Witness targeting those regular Jogger, Walkers, Road site workers, Passer by's, passing vehicles and nearby residents, if can find one or two and more will be better, appeal to them sincerely to help you to proceed towards nearest NPP providing theirs truely witnessing car accident statement accordingly.

It happened to me on the miserable 3rd day of my car accident timed, I went to the accident site with my wife 30 minutes earlier, both holding up each a vanguard sheet playcard standing and roaming the close by area, we're lucky and blessed to have a NSF Reservist stopped his car and walk towards us to revealed what he saw on that particular day of accident, he is willingly to drive us together to nearby NPP and made his witness statement firmly, finally the other accident party was up sad to read this witness statement and paid me 100% full compensations.

Wish You Good Luck.

Regards.

Making thread on behalf of Pmmj_mao:

Dear mcf members,

post-4567-1375992212_thumb.jpg

Any accident need video?? Hit till like that never on spot settle Or call ambulance?

Last x no car recorder every accident also can settle ma

Hope ts get bk his compensation

Why need video? For me..If I'm sure that I'm not in the wrong.....i will just call ambulance and go horsepeter liao...just complain pain on neck or whatever... let TP handle all the investigation on the spot...

Hi bro Fongmy,

Thank you for your good advice.

The accident happened at Punggol HDB estate so we pasted an A4 note, appealing for witness at the lift lobbies of the neighbourhood.

I hope i can have some witness who have a video of the whole accident.

Dear all,

Actually after the accident, I was sent to the hospital. I am really lucky to escape any serious injuries.

And TP actually came also.

But I hope to have a video so that I can really understand what actually happen.

I can only recall the truck very close to me and within split seconds I was being hit and my car spin 180 degrees.

So I hope to understand what really happen that night.

Dear all,

Actually after the accident, I was sent to the hospital. I am really lucky to escape any serious injuries.

And TP actually came also.

But I hope to have a video so that I can really understand what actually happen.

I can only recall the truck very close to me and within split seconds I was being hit and my car spin 180 degrees.

So I hope to understand what really happen that night.

Impt is you are fine first

Since tp came they sure will know wat happened

Hope you got min that trucks num plate that's most impt

Sure got pple got video as nowadays so many kpo faked tp haha

U no camera?

↡ Advertisement