Fatal Accident @ CTE towards SLE (AMK Ave 5 exit)

Maersk1

They should bring back these road signs

No...this sign should be hanged inside a car driven by any Ah tiong just like the triangle plate for new driver and it should be for life just for other drivers to siam far far away!

↡ Advertisement

I once had a punctured tyre on CTE flyover above braddel road. That was about 15 yr ago, on a Sat night. I didn't realise what happened initially, then switched on hazard light and stopped to check, before realising what happened. I didn't have a handphone then.

After seeing the burst tyre, I hesitated for a while, then got back into the car with my GF, on filter light and drove at snail pace with hazard light on, on left lane, and took a really long time to get to a petrol station in AMK, then called a tow truck from there.

Not sure if there was any significant damage to the rim or car, but I survived...

Would this be a practical option?

I did exactly that. Turned on hazard light and drove at snail pace, exited expressway into main road, looking for open air carpark to stop and park. I felt uneasy holding up other cars but no one horned or high beamed me. I guessed the drivers knew what happened to me.

I did exactly that. Turned on hazard light and drove at snail pace, exited expressway into main road, looking for open air carpark to stop and park. I felt uneasy holding up other cars but no one horned or high beamed me. I guessed the drivers knew what happened to me.

I don't think anyone would fault you if you had on your hazard light.

Turbocharged

More interesting (to me anyway) is that it was mentioned in the same report that he was suspected of Drink Driving.

Suspected is a LOT different from actually drink driving,

But this is the one that I find more relevant than nationality - if he drink driving it is bad bad bad and I hope he gets haunted forever.

Turbocharged

More interesting (to me anyway) is that it was mentioned in the same report that he was suspected of Drink Driving.

Suspected is a LOT different from actually drink driving,

But this is the one that I find more relevant than nationality - if he drink driving it is bad bad bad and I hope he gets haunted forever.

f--ked up drink driver. knn.

what's the accident about?

Don't know, the accident vehicle already towed to the shoulder. I wonder why am I so "lucky" to see 4 accidents at the same spot within this week and I don't hope see anymore after today.

They've identified the driver as chinese guy, name sounds abit tiongish....

Until now nobody ask more info on the driver? As in why no report of the driver name or details? Just his age only....not much coverage on this driver....maybe I miss the news on him....

Can anyone share any news coverage on this suspected drink driver...

Lucky my car totally stock but stock cars can be dangerous too

It's the driver not the car again....

yup..but sometimes..its the driver and the car ...at the same time [:p]

Wow...no wonder little coverage on the driver same as the smrt bus driver that lost control on the other accident killing a passenger....

Local Singapore media lumber one ah....champion!

if its true, then can add another tiong after ma chi to killed innocent pple whilst driving liao... this case is worse coz d bugger is alive n out on bail!!

if they reveal his name n face n say that hes a PRC etc, thats it liao... i thk thats y d news embargo

if its true, then can add another tiong after ma chi to killed innocent pple whilst driving liao... this case is worse coz d bugger is alive n out on bail!!

if they reveal his name n face n say that hes a PRC etc, thats it liao... i thk thats y d news embargo

Bro Duckduck,

The gahment is fully aware of the sensivity to mention "imported citizen" because they themself slowly getting to realise it is abit too late and gets out of control to stop these "I C's" bring their mailand origin native cultures to Lion City and makes us peoples-on-the-street to blame them eventually [shakehead]

Turbocharged

Just did a quick search of ST online,

In three relevant / similar cases (the BMW one that crashed into a lorry, a drugs and driving rampage and another where four cars were involved in an accident) all didn't mention the name of the driver.

So I would have to conclude, that in the current case, the lack of the name of the driver is consistent.

If thats is indeed the driver, then forget about remorse. He will go home and live a normal life since life is cheap from where he comes from

↡ Advertisement