Fatal Accident @ CTE towards SLE (AMK Ave 5 exit)

Maersk1

Turbocharged

very sad.

innocent life gone just like that

bugis crash. japenses gal

amk crash, korean gal

a death caused by a freak accident is sad, regardless of any nationality

Turbocharged

ST has reported -

driver has been arrested for "dangerous driving causing death"

So I guess that means no drink driving

Stopping at road shoulder of highway to change tyre is dangerous as some vehicles actually drive on the road shoulder , and in the middle of the night is especially dangerous due to drunk drivers . That's why it s better to drive with a punctured tyre slowly out of the highway. Rest in peace .

Stopping at road shoulder of highway to change tyre is dangerous as some vehicles actually drive on the road shoulder , and in the middle of the night is especially dangerous due to drunk drivers . That's why it s better to drive with a punctured tyre slowly out of the highway. Rest in peace .

But risk suspension damage n replacement costs

the fact is most drivers speed at night..especially during those ungodly hours in the morning..the accidents which happened at those hours are usually very serious..even if not driving under influence(DUI)..the speed is still faster than road limits

Engine is more responsive in cooler temperatures, roads r clear, hence speed demons come out. I think these days we dun hv orchard gudang like in the old days

Haizzzz... Just what was the driver thinking... Because of him, lifes were lost. I suppose this accident will be on his mind the rest of his life. For the deceased, RIP. for the brother who stayed alive... Stay strong even though it is tough to witness losing your family overnight.

I hope these driver learn their lesson, not by killing people but by TP booking them and make sure they lose their license.

Especially the red car that overtake in such close shave ( inches away from the video taking car ) weaving from lane 2 to lane 1.

Want speed, nevermind but not at risking people life, like the red car. It is totally unacceptable and TP must really find out what is the license plate of the red car. The rest if never caught, it's okay count them lucky.

Edited by Yewheng

Lorries again. There are so many serious accidents involving speeding lorries, buses, trucks, vans etc and yet nothing is done. So sad if really a heavy vehicle hit them due to speeding and reckless bullies. Here in Singapore, complaining or catching those driving above road limits seems more serious.

dont always push blame to lorries? there's no lorry involved in this accident. cars are also filtering dangerously into other people lanes. not only lorries. everyone need to play a part in making sg road safer. cutting dangerously into big trailers, heavy vehicles etc path isnt the correct thing to do too.

Edited by Jano

Part n parcel of having more ft.

Turn out to be Singaporean. I wonder if he bash ft before this incident. [rolleyes]

Turbocharged

I hope these driver learn their lesson, not by killing people but by TP booking them and make sure they lose their license.

Especially the red car that overtake in such close shave ( inches away from the video taking car ) weaving from lane 2 to lane 1.

Want speed, nevermind but not at risking people life, like the red car. It is totally unacceptable and TP must really find out what is the license plate of the red car. The rest if never caught, it's okay count them lucky.

side note, cb taxi hogger

side note, cb taxi hogger

Yes, but the red car also cannot like that drive leh. If life is lost who is responsible ??

Very angry.

The rest speed pass at lane 2 or 3, i got nothing to say as they did not drive as fierce as the red car. :angry: :angry:

Edited by Yewheng

Turbocharged

Yes, but the red car also cannot like that drive leh. If life is lost who is responsible ??

Very angry.

the rest no need to comment, beyond words [furious][gossip]

Next time can ask wife to stop whining....... :D

Next time can ask wife to stop whining....... :D

I not the driver. Lol.

I just post on what I search on youtube after I saw the stomp posting to hope to be able to watch clearer video, but well looks like the person upload video is of poor quality.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singapor...vers-on-the-aye

Ya, the voice is irritating. [laugh] [laugh]

Edited by Yewheng

TPs should patrol the highway more during wee hours especially during holiday eves or weekends, when people go out drinking. having road block may not be effective as it doesn't stop the drunkard from driving on the road. prevention is better than cure.

↡ Advertisement