One taxi driver that I salute

Iwant

this video may sabo him if LTA sees it, because a taxi driver is required to wear a top with collar by regulations, failing which, he may be invited for "tea"....

Yes... Bless him! There are good ppl out there!

We have to sometimes look beyond the competitiveness of the society to truly realise our altruistic inner selves.

I believe here in MCF we also hv good folks and testament was there in peishan's thread

Hv a gd week all!

What a selfless person!

Wow.. donating 70% of his liver and the gall bladder. A person can survive on 30% liver? I know a person can live w/o a gall bladder but on a smaller liver? Can meh?

Props to this guy, regardless of his profession!

I cannot help but notice the comments below on the link. I agree that actually most Singaporeans are kind and forgiving, but its just that our environment forces us to be more competitive and selfish, it is even more so in the recent years.

However, whether we want to do good and make a difference to somebody, it is really down to the individual. Again, this reminds me of the discussion with CH_CO a while back. I still stand by my views that a person does not have to be rich first before making a sacrifice to help someone else, and this guy is the perfect example.

Skin is an organ ah?

Yes skin is an organ. I remember this was a question on one of the TV game show and was surprise at the answer.

Edited by Beethong
↡ Advertisement