One taxi driver that I salute

Iwant

What a selfless person!

Wow.. donating 70% of his liver and the gall bladder. A person can survive on 30% liver? I know a person can live w/o a gall bladder but on a smaller liver? Can meh?

the liver will regrow over time. 3-4 yrs down the road, back to normal.

But even then it's really a big risk...

Have to salute/shake hands with this guy if ever have the chance to meet him.

Edited by Lala81

Yes skin is an organ. I remember this was a question on one of the TV game show and was surprise at the answer.

Oh yah. Better say properly, internal organ. [laugh]

this video may sabo him if LTA sees it, because a taxi driver is required to wear a top with collar by regulations, failing which, he may be invited for "tea"....

Aiyah, good positive news LTA will not jio him back for kopi...

At most, he can always say tat the jacket inside his car got collar.

Tats seems to be the norm among cab drivers...

Props to this guy, regardless of his profession!

I cannot help but notice the comments below on the link. I agree that actually most Singaporeans are kind and forgiving, but its just that our environment forces us to be more competitive and selfish, it is even more so in the recent years.

However, whether we want to do good and make a difference to somebody, it is really down to the individual. Again, this reminds me of the discussion with CH_CO a while back. I still stand by my views that a person does not have to be rich first before making a sacrifice to help someone else, and this guy is the perfect example.

CH CO again?!?!

Yes skin is an organ. I remember this was a question on one of the TV game show and was surprise at the answer.

Yes, the biggest organ of human.

Supercharged

this video may sabo him if LTA sees it, because a taxi driver is required to wear a top with collar by regulations, failing which, he may be invited for "tea"....

Actually I saw so many cabbies driving around wearing T-shirts! Some even worn slippers to drive, but I am not sure if the footwear is also part of the regulation or not. Hence I don't think LTA is strict of this attire regulation.

Supercharged

I respect and I salute this cabbie! [thumbsup]

Seriously myself won't have such courage to do such thing. [shakehead][blush]

Actually I saw so many cabbies driving around wearing T-shirts! Some even worn slippers to drive, but I am not sure if the footwear is also part of the regulation or not. Hence I don't think LTA is strict of this attire regulation.

i don't think any LTA officer is so square to call him up after watching this video for improper attire.

God bless Mr Tong indeed.

↡ Advertisement