Intimidating Custom Official

Rogersk8ter

This is my bad day....

ย 

Was going to JB to meet a client this morning via Tuas 2nd link.

ย 

Along the way, dashboard warning light came on and off.

ย 

I stopped my car just after the custom check point.

ย 

2 officers, not sure they are custom officials or Atos security, waved frantically at me coming down from the watch tower.

ย 

I drove up and wind down the window to be met with a intimidating man in blue(Bayee Sing) who raised his voice asking me do I know that is a non parking zone? He was so mad and asked his partner to take my car number.

ย 

I tried to explain but he appeared so pissed and instructed me to make a U turn back!

ย 

I made a U turn back to custom not know what to do. An Atos security came towards me and i told her what happened.

ย 

She took my passport and went into a room for sometime. She came back and told me she will lead me towards the road back to jb again. My conversation with her seems to tell me that guy shd not ask me to make U turn and has happened a few times already.

ย 

Here are my qns...

ย 

Are those guys sitting in the tower customer police officers or Atos security?

ย 

I did not notice any no stopping markings or signs after the custom check point. Like to know is that so?

ย 

What is the fine? Demerit points?

ย 

Stopping/parking illegally is an offence. Such outburst is necessary as a deterrent?

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

โ†ก Advertisement

frankly...you mentioned that your dashboard warning light came on and off....why you need to listen to them and come in here to start a thread to complain of their attitude now?...Just need to stop your car there, pop up the bonnet and tell them your car got problem.....if they want to clear the road...ask them to bring in a tow truck to move it to a safe place since it is within the custom area...i

Edited by LoverofCar

Singapore custom? why you scare?

ย 

if Malaysia custom then you should be very scare cos you may be jailed for nothing [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

Singapore custom? why you scare?

ย 

if Malaysia custom then you should be very scare cos you may be jailed for nothing [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

ย 

exactly...just pop bonnet and tell him to bring in a tow truck to move to a safe place...can even buy a can drink to relax...

Edited by LoverofCar

frankly...you mentioned that your dashboard warning light came on and off....why you need to listen to them and come in here to start a thread to complain of their attitude now?...Just need to stop your car there, pop up the bonnet and tell them your car got problem.....if they want to clear the road...ask them to bring in a tow truck to move it to a safe place since it is within the custom area...i

ย 

Liked.... [:p]

Liked.... [:p]

Bo bian. ..uncle me lagi sia lan during my younger days.....always like to counter any sia LAN people....donkey years ago ....there was once....I was distracted and failed to.move off from a.traffic light....just two to three second delay only.....one bloody lorry behind me sounded his honk as if I killed his family with my car......long continuous honking.....uncle me stopped my car.. on hazard light and pop bonnet.......alight from the car and signal him to fly over my car sarcastically.......... ...the lorry lan lan detour....curse and swear but can't do much.... after that..... I move off and over took him ahead......disclaimer: don't try this at home..or anywhere.....if you get chased by people with parang....... not my fault..... [laugh]

Edited by LoverofCar

Some of these people, give them a bit of power, they put on an act as if damn power.

ย 

I would have lodged a complaint against that bugger.

ย 

BTW, your light flashing was it due to empty petrol tank? :huh:

Some of these people, give them a bit of power, they put on an act as if damn power.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Lodge a compliant? Against that bugger in Malaysia?

ย 

Omg!!! U are good bro...

ย 

[dizzy] [dizzy] [dizzy]

Bo bian. ..uncle me lagi sia lan during my younger days.....always like to counter any sia LAN people....donkey years ago ....there was once....I was distracted and failed to.move off from a.traffic light....just two to three second delay only.....one bloody lorry behind me sounded his honk as if I killed his family with my car......long continuous honking.....uncle me stopped my car.. on hazard light and pop bonnet.......alight from the car and signal him to fly over my car sarcastically.......... ...the lorry lan lan detour....curse and swear but can't do much.... after that..... I move off and over took him ahead......disclaimer: don't try this at home..or anywhere.....if you get chased by people with parang....... not my fault..... [laugh]

ย 

You miss out one action. After pop Bonnet..light a cigg.. [lipsrsealed] Haiz...those younger days.

Lodge a compliant? Against that bugger in Malaysia?

ย 

Omg!!! U are good bro...

ย 

[dizzy] [dizzy] [dizzy]

ย 

Judging from TS' story, it appears that he was at the Singapore check point.

ย 

So take the bayee's name and complain lah. Complain here no use leh. Here for ranting only. Heh.

ย 

ย 

If empty petrol tank can go in Msia meh [confused]

this kind of stupid story teling thread put in car discussion for wat?

ย 

moved to lite n ez...shd be moved to trash actually....waste of time!

โ†ก Advertisement