I am pissed!!! What would u do?

Sugar

Neutral Newbie

Today at AMK Ave 3. Blk 323 food place. Melben

Time 1830 hrs.

There was this family of 4. Husband and wife in their mid to late 30s. 2 young girls around 4 or 5 years old.

Sitting near table 1

One of the girls was playing near the table and blocked one the waitress who was walking pass

The father immediately pulled her by her shirt in one hard tug towards him and shouted at her.

She started crying.

What shocked me was that the father kicked her quite hard on her thigh. Those kind hard enough to leave a blue black.

She started crying even louder and then what shocked me even more was her father started yanking on her ear at least 4 to 5 time....very hard.

I am not joking,...its those serious yank like yanking a stuck door

her mother then pulled her to her chest while her daughter wailed. all this while the mother continues to message on her blackberry.

I was f--king f--king pissed off....I was hot and wanted to stand up and f--k him. But I took an extra breath and cooled down a little.

I already paid for my food and was leaving.

I really regretted not approaching him and f--k him upside down.

He was wearing a blue t shirt and spoke Cantonese. Tan abt 1.7m tall.

Mother looks educated.

Can I report him to police if there are witnesses?

I forgot to take a photo.

Edited by Sugar
↡ Advertisement

People teaching their children, what's the issue?

Better than those who bochup their children and let them run all over the restaurant irritating other patrons right?

If you are mr righteous, you would have speak up there and then. Why come back and whine in forum saying I should have this should have that?

Edited by Fcw75

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Better than those who bochup their children and let them run all over the restaurant irritating other patrons right?

If you are mr righteous, you would have speak up there and then. Why come back and whine in forum saying I should have this should have that?

but this is abuse man

what if a parent uses cigarette butt to burn her daughter??

is it called teaching as well?

Edited by Sugar

Neutral Newbie

hence my regret

Today at AMK Ave 3. Blk 323 food place. Melben

Time 1830 hrs.

There was this family of 4. Husband and wife in their mid to late 30s. 2 young girls around 4 or 5 years old.

Sitting near table 1

One of the girls was playing near the table and blocked one the waitress who was walking pass

The father immediately pulled her by her shirt in one hard tug towards him and shouted at her.

She started crying.

What shocked me was that the father kicked her quite hard on her thigh. Those kind hard enough to leave a blue black.

She started crying even louder and then what shocked me even more was her father started yanking on her ear at least 4 to 5 time....very hard.

I am not joking,...its those serious yank like yanking a stuck door

her mother then pulled her to her chest while her daughter wailed. all this while the mother continues to message on her blackberry.

I was f--king f--king pissed off....I was hot and wanted to stand up and f--k him. But I took an extra breath and cooled down a little.

I already paid for my food and was leaving.

I really regretted not approaching him and f--k him upside down.

He was wearing a blue t shirt and spoke Cantonese. Tan abt 1.7m tall.

Mother looks educated.

Can I report him to police if there are witnesses?

I forgot to take a photo.

Sebei anti-climax.

Talk until got dragon, got tiger, in the end NPNT. [rolleyes]

A word of advise: How other ppl discipline their kids is their business. Stay out of it.

Spare the rod spoilt the kid

Sapport ... Sapport.

I prefer disciplined children rather than spoilt brats... Father may be a little harsh but much better than those that let their kids run around and do absolutely nothing.

Children go thru different stages. Very hard to control. Those who are parents will know. Even if they whack the kid hard also no use. The father mentioned will learn that his ways won't work.

This kinda thing is a learning process for not just kids but parents also.

i reckon after this incident that kid will learn not to roam around restaurant compound.

I received even worse beating from parent when young. [laugh]

Edited by Kopites

Hypersonic

I would say just mind your own business. No need to look for trouble. How that man wants to teach his daughter is his taiji, not yours. Unless he went to the extend where the girl is bleeding or with a broken arm or leg, you should just leave it as that.

Turbocharged

Sebei anti-climax.

Talk until got dragon, got tiger, in the end NPNT. [rolleyes]

A word of advise: How other ppl discipline their kids is their business. Stay out of it.

this i agree, but everything got its limit. i have children of my own and sometimes i admit i might go overboard in the view of outsiders, then again you might not know what happened before this incident or the history of the kid.

i would say stay out of it unless the "abuse" goes overboard

Turbocharged

Children go thru different stages. Very hard to control. Those who are parents will know. Even if they whack the kid hard also no use. The father mentioned will learn that his ways won't work.

This kinda thing is a learning process for not just kids but parents also.

yes, it is very challenging, especially if u have kids with medical problems like hyperactive.

Turbocharged

Spare the rod spoilt the kid

speaking of the rod, its been proven very useful for my son.

when lash my son with it, i will lash myself twice and tell him because i failed to discipline him, so i get punished as well.

soon after, the results were amazing.

but this is abuse man

what if a parent uses cigarette butt to burn her daughter??

is it called teaching as well?

Are you a parent yourself?

It might be abuse to YOU but it is discipline to the father.

Spare the rod spoil the child. Couldn't agree more with that.

I am not saying what the father did was right, parents is responsible to their own kids and what the kids will become. I just want them to know that and dun blame the teachers, the school, the principal, the officer, the boss, the society, etc in future.

and on the other hand outsider also cannot interfere how the parents do their job, and the kids are not the outsiders problem.

↡ Advertisement