Now we know why accidents happened

Jtb

Bro, did you manage to capture the VRN in the recording?

I think you should forward this to TP for their necessary action.

This is very irresponsible behaviour on the part of the MPV driver and could have resulted in a bad accident.

Bro, did you manage to capture the VRN in the recording?

I think you should forward this to TP for their necessary action.

This is very irresponsible behaviour on the part of the MPV driver and could have resulted in a bad accident.

I think cannot see the car plate.

SUV driver wannabe :o

Never think of own safety die it's ok since you don't cherish your life. But please don't toy with the lives of the other motorists on the road. Imagine what would have happened had a car come along and turned right into you.....

Such drivers deserve to get their licence revoked. There's no excuse whatsoever to have to resort to such a mindless extremely selfish act.

SUV driver wannabe :o

Never think of own safety die it's ok since you don't cherish your life. But please don't toy with the lives of the other motorists on the road. Imagine what would have happened had a car come along and turned right into you.....

Such drivers deserve to get their licence revoked. There's no excuse whatsoever to have to resort to such a mindless extremely selfish act.

Hey, it's a MPV driver wannabe lar...

But agreed that the driver could have put more thought into the safety of others first before trying to "chiong" through the kerb / grass patch.

↡ Advertisement