See lah - want to buy kopi get in trouble

Darryn

Turbocharged

From ST...

JOHOR BARU (THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - A Singaporean businessman led police on a 20km car chase when he tried to flee after failing to bribe them on Sunday.

In the 11.30pm incident, the 50-year old suspect, driving a Mercedes Benz, was headed to Singapore when he tried to cut the vehicle queue at the Bangunan Sultan Iskandar Customs, Immigration and Quarantine complex (CIQ), obstructing other vehicles in the process.

Two police traffic officers on duty at the CIQ complex then tried to take him to the nearest police station.

However, the man then got agitated and refused to cooperate, and offered a RM550 (S$213) bribe to Lance Corporal Awang Mohd Massahdi Awang Abunawas and Lance Corporal Mashri Sedek, said the officers

All I can do is giggle -

1. Unsuccessfully try to cut queue

2. Unsuccessfully try to buy kopi

3. Unsuccessfully try to run away.

Three Strikes = four day holiday, plus yet to face charges

Moral of the story?

Point and laugh at queue cutters.

↡ Advertisement

Mr kiwi sir

This one like got post Liao leh

From ST...

JOHOR BARU (THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - A Singaporean businessman led police on a 20km car chase when he tried to flee after failing to bribe them on Sunday.

In the 11.30pm incident, the 50-year old suspect, driving a Mercedes Benz, was headed to Singapore when he tried to cut the vehicle queue at the Bangunan Sultan Iskandar Customs, Immigration and Quarantine complex (CIQ), obstructing other vehicles in the process.

Two police traffic officers on duty at the CIQ complex then tried to take him to the nearest police station.

However, the man then got agitated and refused to cooperate, and offered a RM550 (S$213) bribe to Lance Corporal Awang Mohd Massahdi Awang Abunawas and Lance Corporal Mashri Sedek, said the officers

All I can do is giggle -

1. Unsuccessfully try to cut queue

2. Unsuccessfully try to buy kopi

3. Unsuccessfully try to run away.

Three Strikes = four day holiday, plus yet to face charges

Moral of the story?

Point and laugh at queue cutters.

Turbocharged

Mr kiwi sir

This one like got post Liao leh

Simi?

I catch no balls with what you be sayin...

Supercharged

Simi?

Once you get the second yellow card, you will know what he means.... [laugh]

Simi?

posted before, please search, it is a routine for regular here [sweatdrop][laugh]

Mod, pls change title to - see lah, wan post a thread only, get a 2nd yellow card

[laugh]

u all v bad....make fun of a dying forummer...... [bigcry] [bigcry]

Later radx will throw you a yellow ball

[laugh]

ok lah...gib him chance...his previous conviction, he no repeat.....but this one no gib chance, end zero sum game [:p]

↡ Advertisement