Talk to LTA CEO??

Wind30

Turbocharged

Saw this in my email today.

I see the LTA sgconversation is really much better done than the MND one.... At least they made the effort to feedback and makes you feel that they value the time you spent going down to LTA.

Dear Sir/Mdm,

AN INVITATION: WRAP-UP SESSION TO PUBLIC CONSULTATION ON COE AND CAR OWNERSHIP ISSUES

1. About a month back, we invited you to a focus group discussion on how to better delineate Category A and B cars under the COE system, and to address multiple car ownership. The session is an enriching one from which we gained useful feedback and insight to the issues.

2. We would like to invite you to a wrap-up session to the public consultation exercise. In this session, we will share with you and other participants from the public, the academia and the industry on the views gathered from surveys, written submissions, dialogues and focus group discussions. You would have the opportunity to exchange views with our Chief Executive, Mr Chew Hock Yong, who will be hosting the event.

3. Do let us know if you can attend the session to be held on 26 August 2013 (Monday). Dinner will be provided from 5pm onwards, with the session commencing at 6pm sharp.

↡ Advertisement

I see the LTA sgconversation is really much better done than the MND one.... At least they made the effort to feedback and makes you feel that they value the time you spent going down to LTA.

Dear Sir/Mdm,

AN INVITATION: WRAP-UP SESSION TO PUBLIC CONSULTATION ON COE AND CAR OWNERSHIP ISSUES

1. About a month back, we invited you to a focus group discussion on how to better delineate Category A and B cars under the COE system, and to address multiple car ownership. The session is an enriching one from which we gained useful feedback and insight to the issues.

2. We would like to invite you to a wrap-up session to the public consultation exercise. In this session, we will share with you and other participants from the public, the academia and the industry on the views gathered from surveys, written submissions, dialogues and focus group discussions. You would have the opportunity to exchange views with our Chief Executive, Mr Chew Hock Yong, who will be hosting the event.

3. Do let us know if you can attend the session to be held on 26 August 2013 (Monday). Dinner will be provided from 5pm onwards, with the session commencing at 6pm sharp.

So after the FGD, you now got to attend 1 more session to "wrap=up"?

Well, if all else fails (wayang or otherwise), there's dinner provided (at least you won't go hungry!) [laugh]

Dear Sir/Mdm,

You too eh. Are you going? I've replied that I am.

You are right at least they made the effort to feedback and makes you feel that they value the time you spent going down to LTA. But ultimately whether they take action on the feedback given is another story. -_-

Maybe TS can ask for black and white from the LTA CEO, sign on the spot, to indicate LTA will follow up with necessary actions after all the discussion have been thoroughly reviewed. Any action no matter how mild is still considered action right? :D

Like that called Wayang liow, public transport is the 1st time they gonna solve, sometimes when I take the bus need to skip at least 2-3 bus before I can board, somemore

90% on the bus all foreigners ZzzZZzzzZZZzzzzz. feel likes I am taking public transport overseas...

Well, at least they bother to host a few event to hear, but whether they listen it is another question. But I believe their hand are pretty tied. Increase COE quota = more jam, don't increase = we KPKB, increase road = need time & $$$. But I have to give them credit to host this event to be in front of the firing squad.

I will be more interested what the highly paid LTA CEO will end up doing. But no matter what is the outcome, we will still be kpkb'ing.

Ask him why so late then decide to build more MRT line and expand the highways? Their late investment and execution in infra has resulted in a lot of problems we are facing today.

Ask him why so late then decide to build more MRT line and expand the highways? Their late investment and execution in infra has resulted in a lot of problems we are facing today.

I think we must be fair to him la.. He just took over a few years back... Wan to blame, must blame the pervious one or the pervious pervious one or mayb the miw.

Better not comprain too much, remember?? complain too much foreigners they bring in more, complain at night come home no place park they increase night parking charges, complain jam they raise the ERP charges . Their solution is not what we wanted, easy way out raise and raise the charges not build more carparks etc.......

If any brothers here are attending the meeting, please highlights or reminds LTA what are the actions are they taking against vehicles with "christmas lighting" and unapproved HID!!!!

Past few nights, seen cars with yellow fog lights ON!!, headlights with different colours!! and the most famous HID with super bright white light!!! [bigcry]:ph34r:

↡ Advertisement