Sign in to follow this  
YEN96

Inconvenience at bencoolen due to mrt ???? Road closure?

Anyone experience ?? Cannot get through because road closed. Signs at night cannot see..cordon like half past six....

↡ Advertisement

Is it the route lead to Double O ? Before the junction ,along the road side is the prata shop ..very nice for supper

Yeah...the Pratt shop there..either left or right Only....No go straight is dead end or u turn the small road.

Lousy signboard, at night see half past six.

Want go orchard must detour one loop...sorry. Seldom venture this area

Yup, prata stall junction.

Intially it was a little difficult, but after a while you get used to it and traffic not too bad.

↡ Advertisement

Has been like that for very long time already. Ok lah...

It seems like damn donkey years.... any idea how much longer they need to take?

Has been like that for very long time already. Ok lah...

Another one is at Havelock besides the court house, near the entrance into CTE. Construction there has been FOREVER, dunno digging for what.

The road closure and diversion have been like this for quite sometime. My friend could not get into one of the building due to the half past six signboard, and circling around the area to look for the carpark entrance until he gave up?! -_-

Edited by 13177

The road closure and diversion have been like this for quite sometime. My friend could not get into one of the building due to the half past six signboard, and circling around the area to look for the carpark entrance until he gave up?! -_-

Can't he park at nearby car parks and walk there? <_<

there are alot of car parks around

you take a look at the old Jurong East HDB MSCP (next to NTUC Fairprice), dunno why people must park there though there are plenty of carparks at nearby malls and HDB blocks opposite. People choose to wait and enter this dimly and grim looking carpark. OMG. [bigcry]

You are right, in the end my friend parked in other building and need to walk a distance to his destination. [rolleyes]

those tikos going to hotel 81 bencoolen may hv a problem...... [laugh]

you take a look at the old Jurong East HDB MSCP (next to NTUC Fairprice), dunno why people must park there though there are plenty of carparks at nearby malls and HDB blocks opposite. People choose to wait and enter this dimly and grim looking carpark. OMG. [bigcry]

Old Jurong East HDB MSCP? You mean the one besides the Jcube? [:/] I guess not only this carpark la, i have also notice people will choose to wait and queue to enter the amk hub carpark. There are also plenty of carparks nearby the area?!

Edited by 13177

Anyone experience ?? Cannot get through because road closed. Signs at night cannot see..cordon like half past six....

Downtown Line stage 3.... need to endure for 4 more years :D

Old Jurong East HDB MSCP? You mean the one besides the Jcube? [:/] I guess not only this carpark la, i have also notice people will choose to wait and queue to enter the amk hub carpark. There are also plenty of carparks nearby the area?!

Not a lot of carparks around lah that area. Next nearest is Science Centre?

Unless you referring to the office buildings around. Wait until BlackBox comes up, maybe can alleviate the situation. But Jcube, JEM and that MSCP always full and with queue. Not to mention that si bei small carpark next to CPF building.

Not a lot of carparks around lah that area. Next nearest is Science Centre?

Unless you referring to the office buildings around. Wait until BlackBox comes up, maybe can alleviate the situation. But Jcube, JEM and that MSCP always full and with queue. Not to mention that si bei small carpark next to CPF building.

Have la, park at those HDB blocks nearby. But need to walk some distance.

do you mean Upper Cross St?

that one like more than 5 years already..

vehicles park illegally on the left some more..

IMHO, that road and the one before fullerton is causing the jam in CBD everyday..

↡ Advertisement