Will you still ( dare ) park @Private road ?

Meanmachine

After a bro got heavy summon after parking at J/Mas Puteh and the saga begins . . . Anyone still 'gungho' to challenge those owner/s ?

Despite signages and wheel-clamp of $500/, still park @ own risk or

Gang-up by fellow drivers to challenge those private pty owner/s

Hence creating an awareness for all landed owner here that they can take law into their own hands

Or kuai kuai give up parking in those estates ?

↡ Advertisement

This is like worthy of investment. Spend some $ 1st and earn back through those driver who are very stubbon, still want to illegal park. [laugh] [laugh]

After a bro got heavy summon after parking at J/Mas Puteh and the saga begins . . . Anyone still 'gungho' to challenge those owner/s ?

Despite signages and wheel-clamp of $500/, still park @ own risk or

Gang-up by fellow drivers to challenge those private pty owner/s

Hence creating an awareness for all landed owner here that they can take law into their own hands

Or kuai kuai give up parking in those estates ?

People own the land there. That's private property... What do you think?

this has been discussed before and closed in the other thread

moving to lite n ez. If it gets out of hand, i will close it like the other

Why would I park in a place I know I am not supposed to, unless I'm prepared to pay for the consequences? In the other thread, most of the guys (including me) who were against the "fine old man" felt that way because it was a lot of money for what could have been an honest mistake. But if it's clearly signed and you still bochup, then "orbi good" is all I will say. Especially if someone pangchan you once with a note and you are a repeat offender.

It *is* an investment idea. Wait till I become an old man (don't have long to wait now :D), buy a private lot and do the same thing. Except I'll do it swee-swee. I'll have a receipt that states at the bottom "Thank you for your contribution to My Pension Building." [laugh]

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

People own the land there. That's private property... What do you think?

uncle you never read the update by Radx meh??

see I thought most people missed the update because the thread was closed.

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showto...t&p=4963223

The Jalan Mas Puteh road incident, the wheel clampers did not own the road.... Or at the very least SLA say they did not own the road...

Edited by Wind30
  • Praise 1

The Jalan Mas Puteh road incident, the wheel clampers did not own the road.... Or at the very least SLA say they did not own the road...

thus, in a different context, i let this ride. Cos this is a gg forward thread.

the note by the lawyers neither here nor there, and dun want to commit. They thus said that easement rules apply. Highlighted by one of our bros here in that thread

Turbocharged

thus, in a different context, i let this ride. Cos this is a gg forward thread.

the note by the lawyers neither here nor there, and dun want to commit. They thus said that easement rules apply. Highlighted by one of our bros here in that thread

Thanks for the leeway :) Because there are points which I think is not clear.

Easement Rules mentioned in ST is "a license to the right of access and use to the road, out of the necessity to gain access to the house". A word for word quote from ST.

I think the above right is VERY different from the right to wheel clamp a car that is not blocking your access and impose a fine of $500 which is what everyone is discussing about.

Edited by Wind30

Thanks for the leeway :) Because there are points which I think is not clear.

Easement Rules mentioned in ST is "a license to the right of access and use to the road, out of the necessity to gain access to the house". A word for word quote from ST.

I think the above right is VERY different from the right to wheel clamp a car that is not blocking your access and impose a fine of $500 which is what everyone is discussing about.

even the gahmen i think stumped and i am sure they have the various departments now in talks on the issues

Fr the report, the real owner of the land was broke, and guess the land was somewhat repossessed? Thus, the easement law thereby fell in place.

the LTA ppl who gave the go ahead with the owners doing their own justice, i guess is the issue here, as the official body gave the go ahead. This is the gray part!

I did miss that update. Thanks for letting us know.

I did miss that update. Thanks for letting us know.

u dun read papers meh??? dey thambi.... [laugh] [laugh]

My apologies !

Missed the thread.

u dun read papers meh??? dey thambi.... [laugh] [laugh]

(Seriously) - I don't read the papers. Don't like propaganda, and I prefer a softer grade of paper for wiping my ar--. :D

All my local news is from MCF - so you now know the responsibility you hold, ah Mod. [laugh]

Edited by Turboflat4

(Seriously) - I don't read the papers. Don't like propaganda, and I prefer a softer grade of paper for wiping my ar--. :D

lol....i oni buy cos thick....good for wiping windows..the $1 spent goes a loooooooooooooong way [:p] [:p]

btw, OT, ur side der, the new bldg, parking for staff oni? or all

lol....i oni buy cos thick....good for wiping windows..the $1 spent goes a loooooooooooooong way [:p] [:p]

btw, OT, ur side der, the new bldg, parking for staff oni? or all

Next to Houseman's? Staff only. Got a big electronic sign and everything. Lots of blur/illiterate people seem to be making a mistake and turning into the car park only to back out again. But some jokers are very headstrong, first try and go back and forth near the barrier as if having sex with the carpark entry. Then get out of car and try to put cashcard in and out of the slot, again simulating sex on a smaller scale. I end up stuck behind them and have to tell them (politely, usually) to please back out so I can park. And in answer to their incredulous question: "Yes, I am staff, *I* can park, sorry about that." :D

The real champions are the other members of the public who have Q-ed behind the original mistaken driver, who witness this whole exchange impassively and STILL want to try their luck with the barrier. [rolleyes] Now I just ask them ALL if they're staff, if not, LEAVE! [laugh]

Edited by Turboflat4

lol...that place of cos...the new one lah..new building dey.... [laugh] [laugh]...as in new ERECTION of a physical space....keke

or that one oni orifices...no pakking [:p]

↡ Advertisement