Will u buy Diesel or Petrol Cars in SG

Darky8888

Turbocharged

came back via 2nd link and decided to try out petronas euro5 diesel at gelang patah r&r. It was bone dry. Must be u guys

↡ Advertisement

post-185014-0-16050600-1495620155_thumb.jpg

My car diesel fuel consumption at 20% highway. Mostly driving around the neighbourhood.

I dont miss a petrol car at all

post-185014-0-35214100-1495620360_thumb.jpg

This is for a run to airport and back, 90% highway I guess. My car is 1.73 tonne.

Diesel rocks!

• Praise 3

attachicon.gif20% highway.jpg

My car diesel fuel consumption at 20% highway. Mostly driving around the neighbourhood.

attachicon.gif90% highway.jpg

This is for a run to airport and back, 90% highway I guess. My car is 1.73 tonne.

Diesel rocks!

Absolutely dig the long highway rides on diesel. Smooth, plush, effortless.

Absolutely dig the long highway rides on diesel. Smooth, plush, effortless.

Yup. Double confirm that. I was on the NSHW overtaking a car at 140km/hr when a Camry came from behind flashing its headlight aggressively. I step on it, and my diesel car pulled cleanly and rapidly away until the Camry is nowhere to be seen. He must have given up trying as I pulled to the slow lane later at 110kmph and waited for him after that but he never showed up. Diesel torque rocks  [laugh]

BTW, Euro 5 diesel is available everywhere in Malaysia. I have found it at the small towns as well. No problem with range anxiety whatsoever given the range the diesel cars, and the availability of the diesel 5.

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

Yup. Double confirm that. I was on the NSHW overtaking a car at 140km/hr when a Camry came from behind flashing its headlight aggressively. I step on it, and my diesel car pulled cleanly and rapidly away until the Camry is nowhere to be seen. He must have given up trying as I pulled to the slow lane later at 110kmph and waited for him after that but he never showed up. Diesel torque rocks  [laugh]

Turbo diesel vs NA.

NA how to fight like that

Twincharged

BTW, Euro 5 diesel is available everywhere in Malaysia. I have found it at the small towns as well. No problem with range anxiety whatsoever given the range the diesel cars, and the availability of the diesel 5.

till a E43 or E63s pulls up behind you and flashes its lights and really flashes by you. be humble la. there is always a bigger, better car out there.

• Praise 4

I have tried BHP and Petron - BHP feels smoother, plus the stations are nicer.

If you have had just filter left graciously to let the camry overtake, I guess that will mean no hero stories to tell the rest of the world now?

giphy.gif

No way... -_-

That is some ego there......

• Praise 4

I always drive at 110kmh on NSH. Even kancil w 6 pax overtake me.

Even if you are going at 160, the kancil will still overtake u. Happened to me once!

Yup. Double confirm that. I was on the NSHW overtaking a car at 140km/hr when a Camry came from behind flashing its headlight aggressively. I step on it, and my diesel car pulled cleanly and rapidly away until the Camry is nowhere to be seen. He must have given up trying as I pulled to the slow lane later at 110kmph and waited for him after that but he never showed up. Diesel torque rocks [laugh]5.

Sibei Hao Lian..

• Praise 12

(edited)

Torque is for pickup and come in low rpm. At 140km/h it's your horsepower liao.

Can't priase you yet bro..

Yap, guess they thought peak torque comes at every redline too...

Edited by Xanavi

If you have had just filter left graciously to let the camry overtake, I guess that will mean no hero stories to tell the rest of the world now?

giphy.gif

No way... -_-

That is some ego there......

Confirm. Still can move to the left lane to wait for the Camry. For what? To taunt him? It's pure ego.

Diesels run out of puff at high rpm ranges.

Win a known to be slow Camry wanna hao lian and self pwn. Great.

• Praise 2

20% highway.jpg

90% highway.jpg

Diesel rocks!

What was your previous petrol car?

Supersonic

I have tried BHP and Petron - BHP feels smoother, plus the stations are nicer.

BHP diesel in MY rocks!

Twincharged

till a E43 or E63s pulls up behind you and flashes its lights and really flashes by you. be humble la. there is always a bigger, better car out there.

Pulling faster than the famous ah Pek car? He shiok can already lah
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic

Wah... diesel rocks sia. I'm going sell my petrol cars for diesel next [thumbsup] Which one is powderful?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3