Durian Sellers - recommendations and to avoid

Aukang

(edited)

Go durian tree???

Try their S17...bitter and quite power provided you don"t mind wet and sticky types.  Going for $10/kg today.  MSW $14 and WZW $16...more ex than rates quoted here.

Edited by TangoCharlie
  • Praise 3

Hypersonic

Try their S17...bitter and quite power provided you don"t mind wet and sticky types.  Going for $10/kg today.  MSW $14 and WZW $16...more ex than rates quoted here.

Yah, tried already some times back, it is the same as D17 i think, but they claim S17 is excursive to them only because they have a farm that grow S17.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Hypersonic
(edited)

Jurong west market blk 503, this afternoon I saw them unloaded 3 lorries of ah lian, easily close to 50-60 baskets all fall in ready for inspection!!!  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

It was like a war zone there, WZW, XO, red prawn, jinfeng, all going at $10 a fruit. 

MSW is the only one going by weight, $10/kg. 

want any cheaper? there was a mountain of ah lians going at $5 each on one side , and 3 for $10 over the other side.

Want to try your ah lain selection skill? bring your glove, the $2 babies are all laying on the floor waiting for you to pick them.  [:p]

post-65783-0-00805000-1530883920.jpg

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 6

Twincharged

Jurong west market blk 503, this afternoon I saw them unloaded 3 lorries of ah lian, easily close to 50-60 baskets all fall in ready for inspection!!! [laugh][laugh][laugh]

It was like a war zone there, WZW, XO, red prawn, jinfeng, all going at $10 a fruit.

want any cheaper? there was a mountain of ah lians going at $5 each on one side , and 3 for $10 over the other side.

Want to try your ah lain selection skill? bring your glove, the $2 babies are all laying on the floor waiting for you to pick them. [:p]

rps20180706_210049.jpg

Wow! So good. Why Sengkang area dun have?
  • Praise 6

Supercharged

Free Durian for those aged 50 and above

Where: “旺盛利榴” next to Blk 95, Aljunied Crescent

Take Away Not allowed. 

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20180706-873033

阿裕尼榴梿摊老板 大手笔客免

达三个月的榴大旺季开始了!阿裕尼榴梿摊老板豪气“大手笔”,宣布未来三个月每逢周末两天下午5后,50以上的公众免吃名种榴,不身份、不限数量,周末每天免一公吨榴任吃。

豪气老板甬升(27)来自麻坡,他的位在阿裕尼弯第95座屋旁的“旺盛利榴”,在小中心正面。

他的榴梿摊是家族生意,在阿裕尼弯10多年,在来西国也有五英园,同和批

不查身份 只需一声

如何辨认岁数?他“海派不必身份,只需一声就好,“就算年人硬说过50,我也会送,出口吃,意味他可能有经济,我当然肯帮忙。

,周末两天,每天会准备500公斤至1公吨的免费榴梿些名种榴包括D13、D24、D101,但没有包括猫山王。名种榴每个重一两公斤,一般每个人吃两个就“吃撑”了,如果有人吃不,就继续送他吃,但只可堂食,不能打包。

• Praise 2

Jurong west market blk 503, this afternoon I saw them unloaded 3 lorries of ah lian, easily close to 50-60 baskets all fall in ready for inspection!!! [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Want to try your ah lain selection skill? bring your glove, the $2 babies are all laying on the floor waiting for you to pick them. [:p]

rps20180706_210049.jpg

Same place, but totally different scene today. Whole place is full of people waiting for durian, with all stock sold out (even those Lelong one). I only managed to get 4 pieces of the last truck of MSW, at $15/kg. Next shipment will be tomorrow noon.

jzwbif.jpg

b8vi0x.jpg

Starting my durian feast now... [:)]

• Praise 13

Hypersonic
(edited)

Seeing all the photos and reports, bought again at 128 earlier.

$14/kg for MSW.

This weeks quality is definitely better than what I had last weekend.

Edited by RH1667
  • Praise 6

Hypersonic

$14/kg for MSW.

don’t bluff... you just want to see your future dil again right?

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

Same place, but totally different scene today. Whole place is full of people waiting for durian, with all stock sold out (even those Lelong one). I only managed to get 4 pieces of the last truck of MSW, at $15/kg. Next shipment will be tomorrow noon.

Starting my durian feast now... [:)]

wah, tio leh, same place leh.  :huh:

Could be yesterday was the first day they received 3 lorry loads of liuliang, so they scare and starts to lelong. They started ard 2.30pm, I went back at 6.30pm, and by the time I left at 7.30pm not much left liao. I thought today also will have 3 lorry loads coming.  [:p]

Mayb many ppl hear wind sound faster rush there to pick cheap liuliang, because the stocks yesterday was really good, started with all the WZW, and later became all stocks goes. 

I think I go back on monday afternoon, tomorrow sure also long queue. I call you if lelong is back ok.  ^_^  [:p]  [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 1

Was in Clementi Town Center earlier this evening and spotted this new durian store, I think it is new because I didn't remember there being such a large durian store the last time.  Used to be some hardware shop at this corner, I think.

Mao Shan Wang durians going at $12/kg. 

• Praise 3

Twincharged

$14/kg for MSW.

Price up :( ... Was $12.8/kg last few days.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

Their delivery promotion few days back even better.

6kg for $69.

That’s $11.5/kg.

• Praise 2

The MSW at Giant Tampines is really below par. If want quality, must go elsewhere. Yesterday,I bought one of those which was at $20. Quality was really not good.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2