Aukang

@angcheek @bentong RM26/kilo

@bentong is dirt cheap back there ........  -_- 

When you bring some over for us ?  [nod]  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

Twincharged
(edited)

Hahaa. This one is under hao chi durian at caltex.. $5 only at chong pang caltex n hougang stall

Go to singapore durian picking fb page.. they recently posted e gps coordinates of durian tree location ard singapore.

I bought from hao chi durian in Hougang few days ago. It stated Mao shan wang $5 each. Must buy $25 (5 durians).

I queue for 1.5hr. Please dun queue next time cos only 1 mao shan wang inside, rest are not. Although I'm not an expert in durians but I know there's a star at the bottom of mao shan wang. There's only 1 durian with a star below, rest dun have but still ok as the normal durians not bad.

I rather buy from other stall at $10 each if I want mao shan wang next time.

Edited by Dleodleo
  • Praise 14

Hypersonic

I bought from hao chi durian in Hougang few days ago. It stated Mao shan wang $5 each. Must buy $25 (5 durians).

I queue for 1.5hr. Please dun queue next time cos only 1 mao shan wang inside, rest are not. Although I'm not an expert in durians but I know there's a star at the bottom of mao shan wang. There's only 1 durian with a star below, rest dun have but still ok as the normal durians not bad.

Queue 1.5hrs sista??!!
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

Ya. I seow right? wahaha

Aiyo, you are 富婆 leh. Buy from normal durian shops la....haha.
  • Praise 3

Hypersonic

I just had MSW at Riverale PLaza. My mistake, decide to go for a more than 2kg one. Not too good. Taste not intense enough. Shoudl have stick to my 1kg+ MSW.

Durians galore at Jurong West 503 ..
Test buy the Black Gold .. 18/kg

• Praise 1

Durian seller always pick the biggest one as they are heavier and more ex, of course. 

Some may call those boxed one rejects, but in many ways they taste the same as those freshly opened ones. 

• Praise 3

I just had MSW at Riverale PLaza. My mistake, decide to go for a more than 2kg one. Not too good. Taste not intense enough. Shoudl have stick to my 1kg+ MSW.

Noted, what time the stalls open? Will most likely head there next week.

Today, I went there ard 5 pm and all the durians already bai swee swee liao..

Think the durians ETA ard 4 pm..

FR : The Black Gold was Good..Luckily, money not wasted..

• Praise 5

Wah.. tats not good..

Which stall is at 10? The one beside e paint shop or the one near wet market?

• Praise 1

Durian seller always pick the biggest one as they are heavier and more ex, of course.

Some may call those boxed one rejects, but in many ways they taste the same as those freshly opened ones.

I never buy those prepacked in boxes as some of those rejected by customers end up in those boxes? I have seen it before but maybe not all durians vendors do that.
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

I never buy those prepacked in boxes as some of those rejected by customers end up in those boxes? I have seen it before but maybe not all durians vendors do that.

Yes. That's what one of the sellers told me when he opened one, sniffed sniffed and put it aside. And proceeded to choose a new one.

I asked him whether the rejected one will be sold to those making durian kueh kueh. He replied no, will be sold in styrofoam boxes

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

Yes. That's what one of the sellers told me when he opened one, sniffed sniffed and put it aside. And proceeded to choose a new one.

I asked him whether the rejected one will be sold to those making durian kueh kueh. He replied no, will be sold in styrofoam boxesð

So, just note though i am not sure that all those sold in boxes are 100% rejects. But i often noticed that boxed durians are sometimes wet or slight water condensation at the bottom of the fruit. Buy and eat at own risks. These can be rather expensive from prices marked on cover of box but upon enquiry, can be sold cheaply with 4 or 5 boxes at a go.

Was told the good quality ones on the way from tree top to earth soon, especially mid month. So, reserving abit of heaty space for these. Hit quota with the better harvests. ðððð

Safe ride

Cheers

Treetop to net ..but all go China. Spore can’t afford price...tree TOP to earth(piak) send to SG Edited by BenTong