Durian Sellers - recommendations and to avoid

Aukang

how u know if u don't stay in the same development?

haha don't tell me u know the condo carpark just by the protective bumper on the pillar  [laugh]

He is the durian seller  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Durian group buy with neighbours.

MSW at $12/kg. Real bitter sweet.

Isn't that a bit too bright yellow? Haha almost look like artificial food coloring 

how u know if u don't stay in the same development?

haha don't tell me u know the condo carpark just by the protective bumper on the pillar [laugh]

天机不可泄露

Isn't that a bit too bright yellow? Haha almost look like artificial food coloring

Maybe be due to photo taken under warm light.

looks like the durian season is ending, checked Ahseng/Combat they said no more stock, any recommendation where can i still find good durian?

Hypersonic

looks like the durian season is ending, checked Ahseng/Combat they said no more stock, any recommendation where can i still find good durian?

Still saw durians at Katong Durian.
  • Praise 1

You Already preg ? Craving for durian
  • Praise 3

Hypersonic

I never buy from them before, so cannot comment on their service. But they still have it till the end of the week, and pricing is abit high, not surprisingly at the tail of the season.

https://www.facebook.com/DrDurianSg/

• Praise 1

I never buy from them before, so cannot comment on their service. But they still have it till the end of the week, and pricing is abit high, not surprisingly at the tail of the season.

https://www.facebook.com/DrDurianSg/

i ended up bought from DrDurian, i would say the service is very good, but the durian is on the more expensive side.

I tried below durian breeds from them

MSW - ok, seed are small and thin, creamy. 

Black Gold - the most expensive one, $28/kg. However i dont find it special... 

Anghe - good also, first box they send over is watery, they changed a new box for me the next day.

Jiang He - not bad

The issue i have is all the durian flesh i received are small. But it could be because its near to the end of the season. 

lolol, its for my husband birthday :p not for my cravings!

Waaa u so good ... buy so much durian for ur man . After that .. u need to help him tao liang u know .
  • Praise 3

At the bottom of my block fruit shop selling durian - 5 segments in plastic pack for S$ 18.00

Must say I thought it expensive, but people must buy.

↡ Advertisement