Another corruption case?

RadX

Sometime is not enough to clock.

volunteer to do for other camp people lor

last time i also volunteer duty, earn a bit of small marnie here and there [:p]

↡ Advertisement

Sometime is not enough to clock.

Pity my MT line drivers, always kana 'Star' parade or charged for dirty vehicle. Weekends always burnt. My time in late 70's, those MP's are like vultures waiting along Upper Thomson Road, Yio Chu Kang Road, Mandai Road catching MID drivers .... [rifle]

Driver duty everyone snatching cause got free license, u might have to buy in some places

Driver duty everyone snatching cause got free license, u might have to buy in some places

half of my reservist was spent on training and driving the lowlee

if got so many ns boys want to volunteer, must as wellg et them since volunteers always have better motivations

but having said that, i rather sit in a tonner with a reservist driver than a ns driver

reservist people safer [:p]

I also thinking, for $800 only :wacko:

But he got jailed for 2 months le. So that's why $800 only. [:p] But thought if you are driver in the army, your army licence will automatic convert to civilan licence? [:/]

In need of $$$...$800 oso take..

Damn gong..sure people see y this guy nvr drive much got civilian license..

Wonder wat happen to the guy who offered the bribe..no charges?

half of my reservist was spent on training and driving the lowlee

if got so many ns boys want to volunteer, must as wellg et them since volunteers always have better motivations

but having said that, i rather sit in a tonner with a reservist driver than a ns driver

reservist people safer [:p]

Army have lorlee meh? :blink:

But he got jailed for 2 months le. So that's why $800 only. [:p] But thought if you are driver in the army, your army licence will automatic convert to civilan licence? [:/]

No lah, must hit certain mileage then can convert.

During my time in 1999 to 2001, as long as you hit 7000 km (safe driving with no accident), you get to convert your military licence to civilian.

Now, its very hard to convert the military licence to civilian as the current batch of drivers does not get to drive that often.

During my reservist in May this year, I have got reservist driver getting 1000 km plus mileage in their whole NS life and they don't get a chance to convert their military licence to civilian licence. The way they drove the 5 tons and land rovers or even OUVs now are very very unstable..... its like sitting in those car whose drivers are undergoing L plate....

Haha...ever heard of people earn marnie by going to DB for other people? :ph34r:

During my time in 1999 to 2001, as long as you hit 7000 km (safe driving with no accident), you get to convert your military licence to civilian.

Now, its very hard to convert the military licence to civilian as the current batch of drivers does not get to drive that often.

During my reservist in May this year, I have got reservist driver getting 1000 km plus mileage in their whole NS life and they don't get a chance to convert their military licence to civilian licence. The way they drove the 5 tons and land rovers or even OUVs now are very very unstable..... its like sitting in those car whose drivers are undergoing L plate....

Woah, with automatic transmission also can't drive properly. [dizzy]

Edited by Kangadrool

Last time it's common practice. My unit the encik just have to make some calls to his good buddies and the soldiers military license become civilian license. It's like a farewell gift to those going to ord. He reason: learn civilian license expensive. :D

wah....looks like our army men are cheap...800 bucks can buy???...dunno if war time...they will sell to our opposition or not...having these kind of people in the forces dangerous .....