ECP: Pit Maneuver, Hit & Run

Mustank

Most people only install front camera. Now I think should have both front and rear dvr!

For such people who hit and run! :$

If you happen to come across a grey latio, beware.. cause it might has front and rear camera... [sly]

↡ Advertisement

I think I pass by also. Saw the lady driver and her car facing the wrong direction. I also saw the biker and his pillion. The biker stopped and help direct traffic.

Could the Hyundai be a rental car? The driver seems inexperienced.

Turbocharged

I also saw the biker and his pillion. The biker stopped and help direct traffic.

wa thats damn nice of them ... good to know there are good people around to help ...

Most people only install front camera. Now I think should have both front and rear dvr!

For such people who hit and run! :$

Actually, I always thought a rear camera is more useful than a front one.

Internal Moderator

If you happen to come across a grey latio, beware.. cause it might has front and rear camera... [sly]

Grey latio quite rare leh. Sedan or hatchback?

Haha. I no fear because I am a safe driver. Hahaha. :$

Turbocharged

Grey latio quite rare leh. Sedan or hatchback?

Haha. I no fear because I am a safe driver. Hahaha. :$

Why do I always forget to log out of this nick <_<

wa thats damn nice of them ... good to know there are good people around to help ...

actually those bikers are always much more friendlier..

when i got into an accident before.. only the m'sian bikers help me.. see drivers all bo chup but give one face like block their road..

Turbocharged

when i got into an accident before.. only the m'sian bikers help me.. see drivers all bo chup but give one face like block their road..

give u one face nevermind. many yrs back i skidded on my bike. as i was slowly pushing my bike fm middle lane to shoulder, some bugger even honked me for blocking his way. [furious]

Agreed I once kena mine front wheel hanging in the air bcos hit again the divider. Three m'sia car stopped and help me to push over.

↡ Advertisement