Malaysia Ringgit Exchange Rate

RadX

for say 10 years loan, you hope the rate stay above 3.0 and drop to 2.4 when you sell [laugh][laugh]

overseas property investment always subjected to forex risks and medium term. if cannot stomach those risks, better stick to locking up their $$ to earn miserly 0.005% in s'pore bank while the world passes them by. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

but ppl dun buy today and sell tomorrow. if buy in today at 2.55 and next time sell and remit back at 2.4 (which shld be the right, medium term level) + capital gains, it's still pretty attractive.

long term MYR has always depreciated against SGD lor... thats y they say boleh prop is to stay, not to invest

long term MYR has always depreciated against SGD lor... thats y they say boleh prop is to stay, not to invest

....so its a buy call now for boleh land properties??

• Praise 2

....so its a buy call now for boleh land properties??

when you start to seeing agents standing under the bridge giving out pamphlet on Iskandar properties [rolleyes]

All those who bought MY property recently kena 5% loss translated back to SGD

Have you ever bought private property before?

Those that bought recently are laughing everyday

Progressive payments means they are paying less for the property in SGD than they expected

• Praise 2

All those who bought MY property recently kena 5% loss translated back to SGD

Provided they have already paid up their property purchase. If not, Singapore buyers should benefit from RM$ drop...Cos they need to pay lesser S$ amount to service their RM$ loan. [laugh]

Edited by Cllee
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

Your avatar very distracting... :wub:

I also noticed tat.... :wub:

Look like some like of CFM faced stripper wearing a see-thru top with nothing behind it... [nosebleed]

Look like some like of CFM faced stripper wearing a see-thru top with nothing behind it... [nosebleed]

Hmmm... Why am I not surprised to see u here... [laugh][laugh]

Either yr eyes damm sharp or yr computer screen damm big. [shocked]

The blardy avatar so small I can hardly make out its a ger n u can see so clear. I salute u hor. [thumbsup]