Rupiah/Rupee at risk, SG/HK risk property bubble

Goldbug

Plenty of new launches available. If you are looking for a private property home and on a limited budget, don't be worried if you cannot afford one now, you will be able to afford it later as the supply is quite good. Let things take its course. Govt keeps releasing new plots of land for private property, so no worries. If what you can realistically afford may not be in the prime districts or near the city, at least it is a reasonably comfy condo with security guards, sheltered parking and facilities. So please relax, Singaporeans, you will get yours some day!

Wah so many ah? [;)]

↡ Advertisement

Plenty of new launches available. If you are looking for a private property home and on a limited budget, don't be worried if you cannot afford one now, you will be able to afford it later as the supply is quite good. Let things take its course. Govt keeps releasing new plots of land for private property, so no worries. If what you can realistically afford may not be in the prime districts or near the city, at least it is a reasonably comfy condo with security guards, sheltered parking and facilities. So please relax, Singaporeans, you will get yours some day!

Fernvale Close... Ulu place leh.. I wonder those who buy that place.. the so-call industrial hub is still not ready there... it will take a while for rental yield to come in

Fernvale Close... Ulu place leh.. I wonder those who buy that place.. the so-call industrial hub is still not ready there... it will take a while for rental yield to come in

Rental yield? I am assuming that the so-called "sandwiched class" are genuinely looking for good quality homes for their families to live in.

Those who are looking to make a killing in property investment, I have no sympathy at all. My kind wishes are not for them.

This is what I hate about some Singaporeans - when they complain about high property prices, are they complaining about lack of a reasonable place to live in and bring up children? Or complaining about a lack of money-making opportunities?

The govt has identified these 2 groups, that is why the measures were put in force. Weed out the speculators from the genuine home buyers.

if you believe so

you must have loaded up today?

-_-

I think, very few can really load up.

All the cooling measures have killed the market.

The only sizabledemand left now is the HdB upgraders demand and the real demand from people who are buying their first home. Otherwise the driving force which originally moved the market to where it is today is no longer there.

Try paying 10% stamp duty

Try downpayment 50%

Try stamp duty 16% if you sell

Try not taking on more loan than 60% of mthly income.

Cannot lah, bro.... Most are Panting already.

I think, very few can really load up.

All the cooling measures have killed the market.

The only sizabledemand left now is the HdB upgraders demand and the real demand from people who are buying their first home. Otherwise the driving force which originally moved the market to where it is today is no longer there.

Try paying 10% stamp duty

Try downpayment 50%

Try stamp duty 16% if you sell

Try not taking on more loan than 60% of mthly income.

Cannot lah, bro.... Most are Panting already.

Only Rich gets richer in SG... Poor gets poorer... MCF got many pple with spare cash... Cooling measures, no problem for them. Just a walk in the park .. right?

HDB resale price fell liao plus record HDBs to TOP soon... get popcorn ready

http://www.ura.gov.sg/uol/media-room/news/...ct/pr13-61.aspx

URA releases flash 3rd Quarter 2013 private residential property price index

Published Date: 01 Oct 2013 The Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) released the flash estimate of the price index for private residential property for 3rd Quarter 2013 today.

Overall, the private residential property index rose 0.8 points from 215.4 points in 2nd Quarter 2013 to 216.2 points in 3rd Quarter 2013. This represents a moderate increase of 0.4%, compared to the 1.0% increase in the previous quarter (see Annex A).

Prices of non-landed private residential properties in both Core Central Region and Rest of Central Region declined in 3rd Quarter 2013. In Core Central Region, prices fell 0.5%, more than the 0.2% decline in the previous quarter. Prices in Rest of Central Region decreased for the first time since 1st Quarter 2012, by 1.1%, compared with the 0.2% increase in the previous quarter. In Outside Central Region, prices increased by 2.1% in 3rd Quarter 2013, which is lower than the 3.8% increase in the previous quarter (see Annex B).

The flash estimates are compiled based on transaction prices given in caveats lodged during the first ten weeks of the quarter supplemented by survey data on new units sold by developers in the first two months of the quarter. The statistics will be updated 4 weeks later when URA releases the full real estate statistics for 3rd Quarter 2013, which captures more data on the caveats lodged and the take-up of new projects. Past data have shown that the difference between the quarterly price changes indicated by the flash estimate and the actual price changes could be significant when the change is small. The public is advised to interpret the flash estimates with caution.

I am in love with the female model in the Sky Vue Bishan TV commercial! She is WOW!!!

I am not the agent har

Airport leh... Face pretty.. but .. hmm.. ATB better..got face got body..

I am in love with the female model in the Sky Vue Bishan TV commercial! She is WOW!!!

I am not the agent har

Pwui lah, these buggers.....always film until as though the people living there are even half as stylish , pretty or handsome.

kNN i think reality is 80% hdb aunties uncles cheap t shirt and bermudas crowd lah....

<_<

But anything wrong with hdb aunties uncles cheap t shirt bermudas crowd? No, i didnt say anything wrong.

Edited by Throttle2

5008868[/url]']

Pwui lah, these buggers.....always film until as though the people living there are even half as stylish , pretty or handsome.

kNN i think reality is 80% hdb aunties uncles cheap t shirt and bermudas crowd lah....

<_<

But anything wrong with hdb aunties uncles cheap t shirt bermudas crowd? No, i didnt say anything wrong.

Can sue them for false advertising or not? Just like last time the brochures always show the condo in the middle of green forests and mountain streams...

Can sue them for false advertising or not? Just like last time the brochures always show the condo in the middle of green forests and mountain streams...

Youbuy already, then try lah

Ulu?? Yup it's indeed ulu

I have been staying around this ulu place like 25-30 years

I love this place

And I'm getting nearer n nearer to this ulu place

Looking forward to a peaceful retirement there

One word- SWEE

↡ Advertisement